Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No it just means I'm not as vocal as many people on MMO-Champion and General Discussion forum and I'm not quick to judge Blizzard. I try to be understanding and not criticize the moment their creation comes out.

EDIT: Ok so I forgot about that but it won't kill you to wait for 5.1. And to be honest he was right. At the beginning of an expansion we WOULD be swapping out gear left and right. I know I have been.
    I got to ask how long have you played wow/blizzard games because it has to get to a point where you question why they do the stupid things they do.

If you been when them for a long time and don't question anything they do your blindly fallowing them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ap's are ending and blizzard could not wait to post about being 10million subs when MOP came out. i see at lease a 500-700k drop in the next report.

Right @_@ I doubt it. Only few people are being vocal about it. I see maybe thousands quitting but hey it's just the beginning of the expansion and we always judge the beginning of an expansion of how it's good overall...right?

I got to ask how long have you played wow/blizzard games because it has to get to a point where you question why they do the stupid things they do.
    3-5 years. I'm not blindly following them. I actually have a fair opinion about them. I'm allowed to support them constructively.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how is not being able to infinitly upgrade items a hefty restriction?

the only restrictions with it is valor can only upgrade items at a certain ilvl aka gear above heroic dungeon gear. however all the gear below that you can upgrade with jp

each item can be upgraded twice which puts it at the same stats as normal gear from the next raid. so when you fully upgrade your gear it will be like you already finished normal mode for the next tier however once you get that new gear it will still be better since you can then upgrade that gear.
    Because at some point it even runs out of having the limited reward that it does have. You may not think that's hefty but guess what if I'm only lfr and sha every week upgrading those pieces is the only way I'm spending valor so it would be nice if I could upgrade them a few more times. What would be idea was if I could actually get some reward for my playtime but not so much in this expansion.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I don't because I'm not one to be so jaded and full of hate against Blizzard. I trust them to do what needs to be done. But someone is going to say I agree with EVERY decision they've done. Someone will say it even though it's blatantly false
    And what they think needs to be done is always a good thing????...hell just look at the shit that was D3/Cata if people don't speak up MOP will turn into those.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-04 at 06:20 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Ganking is an unavoidable result of having World PvP in the game, it has always existed except through Cata and Wrath. I can see the annoyance of that but you have to realize people would be furious the minute CRZ was removed and would be begging for it back again.
    here's an idea remove crz from the high pop zones, they dont need it

Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    there is a theory that blizzard are making these changes to tactically remove players from the game to make sure the hope and hype goes skyrocketing for project Titan. It makes sense
    they would be wrong. titan is most likely going to be free to play. its a very casual drop in drop out type game that might be connected to facebook.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Right @_@ I doubt it. Only few people are being vocal about it. I see maybe thousands quitting but hey it's just the beginning of the expansion and we always judge the beginning of an expansion of how it's good overall...right?

3-5 years. I'm not blindly following them. I actually have a fair opinion about them. I'm allowed to support them constructively.
    Are we talking about cataclysm or mists? because hey guess what were back to the same bullshit again.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    No just mine is because I disagree with you then?

On my PvE realm CRZ is fine while questing and questing ONLY. Heaven forbid you want to lvl mining or herbing though. Because that will now take you 3-4 times longer. Also heaven forbid you want a to find some rare battle pet made even more rare by the addition of 30 lvl 90s camping their spawns. While questing it is nice to see some folks in the world. That niceness is outweighed by all the little annoyances that accompany CRZ.
    Reacting so defensive because I called you out. Classic MMO-Champion forum user reaction.

I've run into no problems personally. Others have.

Others don't like it. I do.

There. Discussion over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And what they think needs to be done is always a good thing...hell just look at the shit that was D3/Cata if people don't speak up MOP will turn into those.

Different teams worked on D3 and Cataclysm. D3 has been improving a lot since then last I checked. People have been speaking up but they're not always constructive. If you're not constructive then you're just going to get ignored. Yes this includes calling people blind and or fanboys.

Are we talking about cataclysm or mists? because hey guess what were back to the same bullshit again.
    No we're not talking about the same bullshit. You're just upset over something little. We're not back in the same of Cataclysm. It's been much less quiet when MoP launched then Cata.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    In your opinion* :X

Because at some point it even runs out of having the limited reward that it does have. You may not think that's hefty but guess what if I'm only lfr and sha every week upgrading those pieces is the only way I'm spending valor so it would be nice if I could upgrade them a few more times. What would be idea was if I could actually get some reward for my playtime but not so much in this expansion.
    so you want to keep getting gear without having to do any raids or pvp? you just want to keep upgrading the gear you have now over and over again. if you choose to only do lfr and sha of fear then too bad thats all the gear your gonna get.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

so you want to keep getting gear without having to do any raids or pvp? you just want to keep upgrading the gear you have now over and over again. if you choose to only do lfr and sha of fear then too bad thats all the gear your gonna get.
    I wouldn't argue with him. I've tried to before and actually called him out on all his points and he doesn't seem to listen. He's too busy hating Mists to listen to actual opinions other than it seems.

On that note..I'm done with this thread before I get pulled into this inevitable flame war.

Have fun y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I want to buy gear from vendors. As I've done for god knows how long and also I want to get rep from dungeons which has been happening longer than daily quests have existed. Failing all of that yes I wan't to be able to upgrade pieces because I'd rather not have my reward be subject to the dice roll.
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.

1. While i hate dailies just as much as you, and therefore i simply refuse to do them. Its still an option nobody is forcing you except yourself.
    2. Its an MMORPG learn to live with it or find another MMORPG or another genre to play like single player RPG.
    3. Has never been balanced in not one MMORPG.. not even one game is perfectly balanced. While it needs more balancing , getting perfect balance would kill any game (and i am sure blizzard would be able to do perfect balance if they wished to do so).

10+ Year Old Account
    Reducing shinies to only boss drops and dailies is just stupid.
    A good sig.

Like shared lockouts in Cata, this maybe the running theme (and most hated) of MoP, too.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I wouldn't argue with him. I've tried to before and actually called him out on all his points and he doesn't seem to listen. He's too busy hating Mists to listen to actual opinions other than it seems.

On that note..I'm done with this thread before I get pulled into this inevitable flame war.

Have fun y'all.
    No not really. The same tired arguments are being brought out for this as they were in cata. STfu about hard heroics/dailies. You guys should just quit. Stop qqing. Get better. Blizzard made it hard and now all you guys do is cry. Same shit. Community turns on itself instead of accepting moderate suggestions.
    The hammer comes down:

Different teams worked on D3 and Cataclysm. D3 has been improving a lot since then last I checked. People have been speaking up but they're not always constructive. If you're not constructive then you're just going to get ignored. Yes this includes calling people blind and or fanboys.

No we're not talking about the same bullshit. You're just upset over something little. We're not back in the same of Cataclysm. It's been much less quiet when MoP launched then Cata.
    Look what had to happen to D3 for anything to change the player POP nearly died in that game before it was even a year old.
    So let me ask you do you want the same thing happen to wow before they start lissing.

People have been bitching "More then normal" since Cata and only change we got out of it was easy dungeons "Wrath style" and nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder at what time tommorrow morning there will be another person claming MoP is the worst xpac ever and how cata was much better LOL. I fucking love this site. So much machosim, its hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    1: I herd people wanted TBC. People got TBC.
    hum... NO.
    mop has little to nothing to do with tbc, ESPECIALLY when it comes to dailies.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

1. After doing a lot of them, considering that I am exalted with the pandarian factions, I would not say that the quentity is the problem, rather the dependency. Literally if you dont want to run scenarios (*shiver*) or random heroics/RF the only option is to obtain valor is through the quests. I dont think it is so bad to have this much quests, but rather the fact, that you are almost forced to do them to reach the cap, as raid bosses give a pitiful amount of valor.
    2. I can agree with this one. People complained that servers are dead, that is for sure. But CRZ was not a wise decision. To exploit other servers ( hello there Order of the Cloud Serpents Eggs) and other minerals, herbs, completely destroying the economy is not fun. Not to mention the cross realm gankers in lower leveling areas.
    3. PvP was never balanced, you should just accept this fact.