Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
18
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    Add number 4 on your list:

    Spoiled and narrow-minded minority of the player-base, heralding its' negative view of the game as an official point of view of the vast majority of customers.

    I have always been amused when I saw people complaining about how terrible the game is, yet they keep playing or if they claim they quit but are still roaming the forums and spitting poison all over. Must be a secretly latent case of masochism. I mean, I played Star Trek Online, I hated it, I quit it and I never looked back. But I guess some people require their daily dose of self torture, when they keep playing, keep PvPing and keep doing dailies they hate. I admire your tenacity, young man. I am not as strong as you and in the event of me hating this game I'd really quit. Kudos to you, and good night.
    Are we talking about cataclysm or mists now because I could interchange this paragraph with either one and we'd be having this same conversation. I know none of you want's a repeat of that. So instead of calling players norrow minded and a minority and spoiled you should probably consider their criticisms and maybe check yourself.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    1. Opinions
    2. Opinions
    3. Opinions

    Yeah, ok.
    What are we discussing again? The same topic as yesterday and the day before I guess?
    This is the Internet, here Opinions are the same as Facts

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No it just means I'm not as vocal as many people on MMO-Champion and General Discussion forum and I'm not quick to judge Blizzard. I try to be understanding and not criticize the moment their creation comes out.




    EDIT: Ok so I forgot about that but it won't kill you to wait for 5.1. And to be honest he was right. At the beginning of an expansion we WOULD be swapping out gear left and right. I know I have been.
    I got to ask how long have you played wow/blizzard games because it has to get to a point where you question why they do the stupid things they do.

    If you been when them for a long time and don't question anything they do your blindly fallowing them.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  4. #144
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,622
    Ap's are ending and blizzard could not wait to post about being 10million subs when MOP came out. i see at lease a 500-700k drop in the next report.

    Right @_@ I doubt it. Only few people are being vocal about it. I see maybe thousands quitting but hey it's just the beginning of the expansion and we always judge the beginning of an expansion of how it's good overall...right?

    I got to ask how long have you played wow/blizzard games because it has to get to a point where you question why they do the stupid things they do.
    3-5 years. I'm not blindly following them. I actually have a fair opinion about them. I'm allowed to support them constructively.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  5. #145
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how is not being able to infinitly upgrade items a hefty restriction?

    the only restrictions with it is valor can only upgrade items at a certain ilvl aka gear above heroic dungeon gear. however all the gear below that you can upgrade with jp

    each item can be upgraded twice which puts it at the same stats as normal gear from the next raid. so when you fully upgrade your gear it will be like you already finished normal mode for the next tier however once you get that new gear it will still be better since you can then upgrade that gear.
    Because at some point it even runs out of having the limited reward that it does have. You may not think that's hefty but guess what if I'm only lfr and sha every week upgrading those pieces is the only way I'm spending valor so it would be nice if I could upgrade them a few more times. What would be idea was if I could actually get some reward for my playtime but not so much in this expansion.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I don't because I'm not one to be so jaded and full of hate against Blizzard. I trust them to do what needs to be done. But someone is going to say I agree with EVERY decision they've done. Someone will say it even though it's blatantly false
    And what they think needs to be done is always a good thing????...hell just look at the shit that was D3/Cata if people don't speak up MOP will turn into those.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-04 at 06:20 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  7. #147
    The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Ganking is an unavoidable result of having World PvP in the game, it has always existed except through Cata and Wrath. I can see the annoyance of that but you have to realize people would be furious the minute CRZ was removed and would be begging for it back again.
    here's an idea remove crz from the high pop zones, they dont need it

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    there is a theory that blizzard are making these changes to tactically remove players from the game to make sure the hope and hype goes skyrocketing for project Titan. It makes sense
    they would be wrong. titan is most likely going to be free to play. its a very casual drop in drop out type game that might be connected to facebook.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  9. #149
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Right @_@ I doubt it. Only few people are being vocal about it. I see maybe thousands quitting but hey it's just the beginning of the expansion and we always judge the beginning of an expansion of how it's good overall...right?



    3-5 years. I'm not blindly following them. I actually have a fair opinion about them. I'm allowed to support them constructively.
    Are we talking about cataclysm or mists? because hey guess what were back to the same bullshit again.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  10. #150
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,521
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    No just mine is because I disagree with you then?

    On my PvE realm CRZ is fine while questing and questing ONLY. Heaven forbid you want to lvl mining or herbing though. Because that will now take you 3-4 times longer. Also heaven forbid you want a to find some rare battle pet made even more rare by the addition of 30 lvl 90s camping their spawns. While questing it is nice to see some folks in the world. That niceness is outweighed by all the little annoyances that accompany CRZ.
    Reacting so defensive because I called you out. Classic MMO-Champion forum user reaction.

    I've run into no problems personally. Others have.

    Others don't like it. I do.

    There. Discussion over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  11. #151
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And what they think needs to be done is always a good thing...hell just look at the shit that was D3/Cata if people don't speak up MOP will turn into those.


    Different teams worked on D3 and Cataclysm. D3 has been improving a lot since then last I checked. People have been speaking up but they're not always constructive. If you're not constructive then you're just going to get ignored. Yes this includes calling people blind and or fanboys.


    Are we talking about cataclysm or mists? because hey guess what were back to the same bullshit again.
    No we're not talking about the same bullshit. You're just upset over something little. We're not back in the same of Cataclysm. It's been much less quiet when MoP launched then Cata.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  12. #152
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Are we talking about cataclysm or mists? because hey guess what were back to the same bullshit again.
    In your opinion* :X
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Because at some point it even runs out of having the limited reward that it does have. You may not think that's hefty but guess what if I'm only lfr and sha every week upgrading those pieces is the only way I'm spending valor so it would be nice if I could upgrade them a few more times. What would be idea was if I could actually get some reward for my playtime but not so much in this expansion.
    so you want to keep getting gear without having to do any raids or pvp? you just want to keep upgrading the gear you have now over and over again. if you choose to only do lfr and sha of fear then too bad thats all the gear your gonna get.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  14. #154
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so you want to keep getting gear without having to do any raids or pvp? you just want to keep upgrading the gear you have now over and over again. if you choose to only do lfr and sha of fear then too bad thats all the gear your gonna get.
    I wouldn't argue with him. I've tried to before and actually called him out on all his points and he doesn't seem to listen. He's too busy hating Mists to listen to actual opinions other than it seems.

    On that note..I'm done with this thread before I get pulled into this inevitable flame war.

    Have fun y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  15. #155
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so you want to keep getting gear without having to do any raids or pvp? you just want to keep upgrading the gear you have now over and over again. if you choose to only do lfr and sha of fear then too bad thats all the gear your gonna get.
    Nah I want to buy gear from vendors. As I've done for god knows how long and also I want to get rep from dungeons which has been happening longer than daily quests have existed. Failing all of that yes I wan't to be able to upgrade pieces because I'd rather not have my reward be subject to the dice roll.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  16. #156
    Pandaren Monk schippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands - EU
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

    A list of terrible issues.

    1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

    I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.

    1. While i hate dailies just as much as you, and therefore i simply refuse to do them. Its still an option nobody is forcing you except yourself.
    2. Its an MMORPG learn to live with it or find another MMORPG or another genre to play like single player RPG.
    3. Has never been balanced in not one MMORPG.. not even one game is perfectly balanced. While it needs more balancing , getting perfect balance would kill any game (and i am sure blizzard would be able to do perfect balance if they wished to do so).


  17. #157
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Reducing shinies to only boss drops and dailies is just stupid.
    A good sig.

    Like shared lockouts in Cata, this maybe the running theme (and most hated) of MoP, too.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

  18. #158
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I wouldn't argue with him. I've tried to before and actually called him out on all his points and he doesn't seem to listen. He's too busy hating Mists to listen to actual opinions other than it seems.

    On that note..I'm done with this thread before I get pulled into this inevitable flame war.

    Have fun y'all.
    No not really. The same tired arguments are being brought out for this as they were in cata. STfu about hard heroics/dailies. You guys should just quit. Stop qqing. Get better. Blizzard made it hard and now all you guys do is cry. Same shit. Community turns on itself instead of accepting moderate suggestions.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Different teams worked on D3 and Cataclysm. D3 has been improving a lot since then last I checked. People have been speaking up but they're not always constructive. If you're not constructive then you're just going to get ignored. Yes this includes calling people blind and or fanboys.




    No we're not talking about the same bullshit. You're just upset over something little. We're not back in the same of Cataclysm. It's been much less quiet when MoP launched then Cata.
    Look what had to happen to D3 for anything to change the player POP nearly died in that game before it was even a year old.
    So let me ask you do you want the same thing happen to wow before they start lissing.

    People have been bitching "More then normal" since Cata and only change we got out of it was easy dungeons "Wrath style" and nothing else.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  20. #160
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,736
    I wonder at what time tommorrow morning there will be another person claming MoP is the worst xpac ever and how cata was much better LOL. I fucking love this site. So much machosim, its hilarious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •