People want gear because getting gear is easier than improving your play and the hard, cold fact is that for almost all of us who aren't in a top 100 guild you'll get more benefit from improving your play or how your raid works together.
---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:38 PM ----------
All you have to do is search the OP's post history to see where he's coming from:
"Casuals/bads ruin another game..... thnx blizz.... and thnx noobs "
"Thnx god for gw2 is all I can say..... and shame on blizz.... and shame on bads/noobs/casuals..... you are crybabies that just give up...."
1. daily quests really do take too much time. I agree with that, however, some of those dailyquests are pretty nice and I like that there are so many achievements built around it.
2. I'm on a low/mid pop server and I dont notice CRZ all that much. its not a benefit to me but definitely not a problem either.
3. dont really play pvp anymore but its unlikely that it'll ever be balanced. theres just too much diversity in the game for that. this is critique on a very high level. "too much diversity". how many games can say that for themselves? plus, as far as I know people have been complaining about balance in pvp since pvp exists so mop really doesnt change that.
theres so much more to the game than just those 3 things that you find negative. get some perspective and come back again
OMG Vanilla was better than BC,
Omg BC was sooooo much better than WotLK
OMG WTF Cata suxs
Cata was better than MoP
... I think I'm starting to see a trend here. Just saying.
2) I have not once had a problem with or a negative experience pertaining to CRZ. So I am completely indifferent.
3) PvP hasn't been anywhere remotely near enjojyable since TBC, in my opinion, but MoP is a lot better than Cataclcysm was to me, minus a couple of glaring issues that'll be smothed out soon enough.
I just don't see how some people have such a huge problem with it.
For the record, my avatar image has been "temporary" for years now.
Why is this flamebait thread still not locked?
There's always Hamster.
From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
The dailies I find have great variety and are always changing somehow and you just have so many to choose from.
Could you explain why PVP is a disaster? It's very vague.
---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 03:20 AM ----------
Did you forget that you just responded to one of my posts with the word "nope" and no actual justification for your post? You just made it! How could you forget that quickly?
On a serious note, you don't raid and don't want to do anything to progress your character that's currently in the system.., that sounds reasonable, I suggest you actually unsub this time and stay gone, because it's game over for you!
---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 10:28 PM ----------