Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    i´m having a blast, i never had 1 main and 2 alts at max lvl as fast as in mop, we have a functioning fun guild raid, a challangemode group and a bunch of pvp-teams

and i like to kill pandas
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post

*** EDIT*** I do not play WOW, so please stop telling me how to play (play on pve server, dailies are optional etc.)
    Opinion is moot. Quit feeding the obvious troll. /deletethread.

Deleted
    for me this is the best expansion since tbc already.

10+ Year Old Account
    *** EDIT*** I do not play WOW, so please stop telling me how to play (play on pve server, dailies are optional etc.)
    Sooooo.... What is this thread for then? To whine?

In b4 this happens

"Patch 5.0.1 PvP changes: We have been getting feedback from players who consider themselves raiders and achievement hunters, and our statistics show that 95% of these people miss PvP achievement tied to Rated Battlegrounds and Arena. To compensate for this, the achievements for 2400 and 2700 rating in 3 versus 3 has been removed and the requirement for the Gladiator achievement is reduced to top 10% of the ladder. In addition, Duelist will from now on be top 20%, Rival top 30%, and Challenger is now top 80%. Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street himself has stated that the Gladiator mounts from previous season is now obtainable for 10.000 Conquest points, but require 2.2k rating in either 3v3, 5v5 or Rated Battlegrounds.

See you on the battlefield, and we hope you enjoy World of Warcraft."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    In b4 this happens

"Patch 5.0.1 PvP changes: We have been getting feedback from players who consider themselves raiders and achievement hunters, and our statistics show that 95% of these people miss PvP achievement tied to Rated Battlegrounds and Arena. To compensate for this, the achievements for 2400 and 2700 rating in 3 versus 3 has been removed and the requirement for the Gladiator achievement is reduced to top 10% of the ladder.
    lololol

That part of it looks just like a patch note, too!

Make sure to add that 5v5 rating is now required to gain above the CP cap in addition to the already rated BG requirement, too!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Sooooo.... What is this thread for then? To whine?
    No, this thread is to let you guys know how I feel about the latest expansion.

The people that say dailies arent required are wrong.... in the same way that nothing isnt required in this game.....

Seems like blizzard is just out of touch with what the vast majority of players think.

So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.

My final score for this xpac is a 2/10 ( a pretty fair assessment imo , and based on things that im reading I WILL NOT be recommending it to my friends.
    Lol...
    He does not play Wow and rates it 2/10... And makes a thread about it...

What do you think this is ? Metacritic ???

LOL now everyone can see how those few thousand idiots on Metacritic look like ...

Welcome : )

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.

My final score for this xpac is a 2/10 ( a pretty fair assessment imo , and based on things that im reading I WILL NOT be recommending it to my friends.

This has already been said many times, but...

Vanilla WoW is released: "God this game sucks! But I guess I'll keep playing it..."

Burning Crusade is released: "God this expansion is horrible! Vanilla WoW was amazing and so much better! I miss it!"

Wrath of the Lich King is released: "Jesus, this expansion is worthless! All they do is cater to the casuals! I loved Burning Crusade! Why can't we have that again!?"

Cataclysm is released: "OMG, this expansion is the worst ever! Do you guys remember all the great times we had in Wrath? God, I miss Wrath. It was great."

Mists of Pandaria is released: "Whoa... this expansion is just plain bad. I hate you Blizzard. And I hate pandas....... But not as much as I hate Cataclysm. That one is still the worst."
    Last edited by Kilperch; 2012-11-11 at 08:17 PM.

He has already been banned for obvious trolling ("I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.", rofl), so this thread really needs to be left to die/locked.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Deleted
    Go play a different game? I'm already sick of WoW and I'm taking a break from raiding and PvP. Just leveling some chars, doing my darkmoon cards and playing other games.

Deleted

You dont play WoW, yet you're grading it like you had a clue? What the heck...

1. Repetitive, yes. Forced, no. Nobody forces anyone to do them, they only offer you a minor speed boost in gearing for raids basically.
    2. CRZ is the best thing to happen in a long time actually. Finally there's people in the world (of warcraft). You might actually get some fun PvP action while leveling new toons too now, which is a good thing.
    3. PvP has always been more or less a disaster because the game is balanced for PvE.

You're seriously grading the game based on things you READ? Good grief....

You don't play WoW, but you gave it a rating anyway. Alright, I don't know you, but you get a 1/10 as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    He has already been banned for obvious trolling ("I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.", rofl), so this thread really needs to be left to die/locked.
    Also to all: report him as he puts up his own thread every few days to troll.

Just look at the last resurrection he made today ..on his last post above.

At the other hand it shows how sick some people are to vote such nonsense on metacritic websites as "users", just so Blizzard has bad scores on their latest games.

Also banning doesn't help: they create alts within an hour ....

No, this thread is to let you guys know how I feel about the latest expansion.

The people that say dailies arent required are wrong.... in the same way that nothing isnt required in this game.....

Seems like blizzard is just out of touch with what the vast majority of players think.
    So is the person that isn't playing and hasn't since before MoP was released. What will your next thread be about? How about the political atmosphere on Mars or what dolphins favorite colors really are. The options are endless since you will know just as much about those topics as this one.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    Why does this thread need to be locked? There is very good discussion going on and just because you disagree with some of the opinions, you need to keep in mind that not everyone may necessarily agree with you. Please be a little bit more constructive with your posts to keep the discussion flowing. Posts like yours are completely unnecessary.

I also believe it is against the forum rules to call some1 a troll.

Asian expansion pack geared towards an Asian audience, and Asian audience loves to grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Also to all: report him as he puts up his own thread every few days to troll.

Just look at the last resurrection he made today ..on his last post above.

At the other hand it shows how sick some people are to vote such nonsense on metacritic websites as "users", just so Blizzard has bad scores on their latest games.

Also banning doesn't help: they create alts within an hour ....
    Please stop derailing the thread.... and stay on the topic being discussed. Derailing threads is against the forum rules.

Why does this thread need to be locked? There is very good discussion going on and just because you disagree with some of the opinions, you need to keep in mind that not everyone may necessarily agree with you. Please be a little bit more constructive with your posts to keep the discussion flowing. Posts like yours are completely unnecessary.

I also believe it is against the forum rules to call some1 a troll.
    Rating a game you didn't play.
    Upping the thread every few days to put it in front of everything.
    Use slander.

Typical troll behaviour...

Completely disagree with the Op myself.

I love the fact that your not required to earn exalted with any factions and that blizz had actually added decent rewards for doing them.
    I also feel pvp is the most balanced it has been since well ever.

As for CRZ, I keep player names turned off so I don't even notice when someone is from another server, then again Iam not on a pvp server so my only issue with CRZ is the occasional Npc bug.