Female 29 years old
1. Why do you play as a character of the opposite gender?
I don't, I prefer to play female characters
2. Does it influence/change your gaming experience? How? (i.e. social aspects, aesthetics, makes the game easier, etc.)
I don't like playing male characters as, not being male, it just doesn't feel right. Doesn't make the game easier in any way just more enjoyable to me to play female charaters
3. Do you identify with your character? How?
Yes, in a way, because I like the idea of tough female characters being equal in power etc to male characters
4. Have you done gender-bending before? In what games?
Only when forced to play male characters but I don't enjoy not having the option
5. Is Guild Wars 2 more gender-bending friendly? For example, are the graphics and designs more attractive than in other games?
I do like the look of the male characters in GW2. The only one I am tempted by is a male charr as the females look a bit "odd" to me, can't really explain why, maybe a bit too feline cutesy looking as opposed to the males.
6. Do you enjoy playing as the opposite gender in single-player games?
7. Do you admit to your real gender while interacting with other players?
Only if asked, I don't make an issue of it. It's kind of nice that people don't know you're not male (as most people still tend to assume in games)
8. Would you pose as someone of the opposite gender outside games?
No. Unless it was a fancy dress party or something and I had a really cool idea for a costume. The boobs kinda give it away though lol