Thread: Screw spiders!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Immortal Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Hunter never gives away their location
    Posts
    7,792
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I hate toilet spiders, cuz you're already so vulnerable. Then, BAM! Fucking creepy looking bastard near the toilet paper or on the floor and scurrying around and shit, panicking. It's a closed space, your pants are down, it could be game over depending on the species! There you'll be, convulsing on the shitter, half empty because some horrible spider bastard ended you in what should be a moment of peace!

    This made me laugh so hard, lol. So true.

  2. #62
    The Patient Keh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Posts
    306
    Not a Camel, this ones clearly on the Marlboros!

    [B][SIZE=2]Not for Hire - Outland EU - RECRUITING - Currently 9/14 Heroic SoO - Contact Ingame.
    Casual D3 - Barbarian - Act 4 Inf : Monk - Act 1 Inf // RMAH Profit to date - £32.00 // Retired - 27th July 2012. What a waste of 300+ hours..

  3. #63
    Stood in the Fire wimbo125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere back in time!
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I hate toilet spiders, cuz you're already so vulnerable. Then, BAM! Fucking creepy looking bastard near the toilet paper or on the floor and scurrying around and shit, panicking. It's a closed space, your pants are down, it could be game over depending on the species! There you'll be, convulsing on the shitter, half empty because some horrible spider bastard ended you in what should be a moment of peace!
    You made me laugh! But you're right man, When a spider surprises me on the toilet I guess I'll be... scared shitless! *puts on sunglasses*
    Don't expect others to be happy with you if you aren't happy with yourself.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    You made me laugh! But you're right man, When a spider surprises me on the toilet I guess I'll be... scared shitless! *puts on sunglasses*
    My bathroom tends to get a lot of spiders because of it's proximity to the garage door, I take no pride in saying it but I have often pinched mid-loaf to awkwardly shuffle into the hallway to find a shoe to destroy some 3 inch wide 8 legged asshole who thought it was spider-day.

  5. #65
    Stood in the Fire wimbo125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere back in time!
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    My bathroom tends to get a lot of spiders because of it's proximity to the garage door, I take no pride in saying it but I have often pinched mid-loaf to awkwardly shuffle into the hallway to find a shoe to destroy some 3 inch wide 8 legged asshole who thought it was spider-day.
    Bring a shoe when you go to the toilet, or go for classic; a newspaper. But my solution is always Air Freshener + Lighter, I'm a bit of a pyro
    Don't expect others to be happy with you if you aren't happy with yourself.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    Bring a shoe when you go to the toilet, or go for classic; a newspaper. But my solution is always Air Freshener + Lighter, I'm a bit of a pyro
    I have sometimes resorted to a shampoo bottle, or any other object nearby. I do however recall in a park outhouse once, blasting it with piss.

  7. #67
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    112
    img356.imageshack.us/img356/5726/21eh.jpg

    (cant post links yet)

    I have this one, its quite aggressive if u force them into a corner and it doesnt know what happens.
    But usually when u just walk and the terrarium shackes a bit, she rushes in her nest/house.

    Btw spiders dont eat human, they eat insects or smal birds/mice
    if u harm them it just defends his life like every other creature

    they dont crawl on u to bite u

    take a box put it infront of it and touch it from behind(with a stick or whatever), take box outside

  8. #68
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    hAntwearpen
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Flura View Post
    img356.imageshack.us/img356/5726/21eh.jpg

    (cant post links yet)

    I have this one, its quite aggressive if u force them into a corner and it doesnt know what happens.
    But usually when u just walk and the terrarium shackes a bit, she rushes in her nest/house.

    Btw spiders dont eat human, they eat insects or smal birds/mice
    if u harm them it just defends his life like every other creature

    they dont crawl on u to bite u

    take a box put it infront of it and touch it from behind(with a stick or whatever), take box outside
    Thats actually a nice looking spider
    I saw some pick of a bleu tarantula once, I love those

    But I will probably never touch 1 or come closer than a meter
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •