Deleted

Help me choose the right pc, please?

Ok i am a little bit of a pc noob, i know the basics but i want some more opinions on a pc being made for me. i will try my best to tell you all the right details etc, i am at a budget though so i can't buy the worlds best pc or anything but here it goes, if you can give feed back about upgrading certain things that would be great, or if any of the parts i'm using suck and need to be improve let me know too. thanks, i want to be able to play most games with decent settings (high - ultra) mainly wow though/. with good fps, 40 - 60 plus.

the cpu is a 4.2 gz amd fx something or another sorry can't find that out.
    8GB DDR3 RAM 1600MHz Fast Access Branded RAM
    120g SSD Drive for Windows Installation it is a decent ssd drive 500 write speed or something.
    500gb Sata III Hard Drive, 7200RPM
    DVDRW +/- DL, high quality DVD re-writeable drive, dual layer support,
    High Performance Asus Motherboard featuring both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 and good upgradability (M5A78LM/USB3)
    NVidia GTX560Ti Performance Video Card, 1.0g GDDR5 RAM, VGA/DVi/HDMi support
    Wireless 802.11 b/g/n ready for a fast and stable wireless internet connection
    Vantage gaming Style ATX Case, blue fans, card reader integrated, 500W quality PSU fitted
    plus windows 7 64 bit... this is going to cost me £600 gpb ... is this a good deal, i can't build one myself also. i can probs spend an extra 100 quid if needed.
    Thanks a lot for any feed back.

Deleted
    old gpu perhaps better possible for that budget. (other people might know ati card that is better for similar price)
    main point of weakness is the CPU since AMD isn't great for gaming and certainly not for wow.
    all other parts seem fine , however i would double check if you could get a brand name for the parts (mostly for the PSU, since that is the part where it matters the most overall)
    see if an i5-2500(k) is in reach it would be a very durable future investment , else a good i3 from intel runs way better for gaming compared to AMD.
    Last edited by mmoce1d4ab16bc; 2012-11-04 at 09:58 PM.

FX-83xx, a good deal.
    FX-81xx, a less great deal.

The latter still would work, but not as good. Then it would definitely be a better idea to switch to intel. If the former, it's close enough not to bother at stock settings.
    Given that the GPU is last-gen, I would guess that the CPU is FX-81xx.