Rogue Smoke Bomb broken?

I was in a BG and I would throw my smoke bomb, but hunters seemed to be able to target me with ease from outside the smoke bomb and shoot me. Is this working as intended or am I missing something???

10+ Year Old Account
    While in Smoke Bomb, you can be targeted by players just fine, but you can't be hit by ranged abilities casted by players outside the Smoke Bomb. So he could still have you clicked, but he couldn't cast.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

So smoke bomb is useless against hunters if I'm trying to cap a flag, for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vikav View Post
    So smoke bomb is useless against hunters if I'm trying to cap a flag, for instance.
    Yes, but only because of their pets. The hunter themself wouldn't be able to damage you while you're in a smoke bomb unless they managed to get into the bomb.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    What isn't broken in this game?

or as blizzard likes to call it "Working as intended" '-_-
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

The hunters were shooting me with their bow. It wasn't their pet that was attacking me. And these hunters were nowhere near me in the smoke bomb.

I would not at all be surprised if the hunters come in here defending on how they should be able to shoot through smoke bomb.

They already shoot through smoke bombs. I witnessed it 3 times in Alterac Valley as I was trying to cap nodes. I didn't know what was going on because I thought smoke bomb was supposed to make me untargetable from range attacks from outside the smoke bomb radius.

Multishot is an AoE.

Maybe it was multishot.

What were they using?

I don't know. Looked like arcane to me, but I was only one they were shooting at in the area.

I know glaive toss and multishot can pull you out of stealth if you are close to someone. Haven't seen the smoke bomb thing, but perhaps if someone was next to your smoke bomb, he could multishot/glaive toss them and it would hit you. If thats actually what happened, it should be considered a bug. Who knows, smoke bomb/subterfuge seem to ridden with bugs lately

Given the fact that all of the accidents happen in a BG I tend to agree with what some people wrote here.

You could have been attacked by a aeo because somebody is close to you.

Unless it happens in arena you can almost rule out a bug, battlegrounds have so much things going that it is hard to know when something is broken, latency or just working as intended (but you just don't notice it)

Launch Explosive Trap into bomb, global in air imo.