1. #1

    Warrior Trinkets

    Really wish we had a sticky pertaining to BiS trinkets like we did in Cata.

    Heres another fury TG trinket question:

    Jade Charioteer Figurine just dropped.

    I current have Relic of Xuen and Carbonic Carbuncle


    Ofc xuen is BiS till maybe end of this tier, should I replace CC with Jade?

  2. #2
    The Patient Dax Brae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. Always.
    Posts
    249
    Haste is by far our worst stat. As far as I'm aware, our two BiS trinkets are the Coaster and the Carbuncle.

  3. #3
    Yeah, I'm really not sure what Blizzard was trying to do with warriors and trinkets this tier. All the raid ones have haste. Every. Single. One.

  4. #4
    The Patient Dax Brae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. Always.
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto View Post
    Yeah, I'm really not sure what Blizzard was trying to do with warriors and trinkets this tier. All the raid ones have haste. Every. Single. One.
    It's not just the trinkets. A good deal of the off-set plate pieces have Haste or Mastery instead of Crit.

    I'm trying to find the post where I looked at relative trinket ratings, but the fact that the Coaster from Brewfest and the Carbuncle were our top two (with the Relic being a close third) is pretty ridiculous.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    It's not just the trinkets. A good deal of the off-set plate pieces have Haste or Mastery instead of Crit.

    I'm trying to find the post where I looked at relative trinket ratings, but the fact that the Coaster from Brewfest and the Carbuncle were our top two (with the Relic being a close third) is pretty ridiculous.
    Err... They've been stacking haste on strength gear for ages. Don't go getting all upset about it now just because it's not currently a good stat for you.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Err... They've been stacking haste on strength gear for ages. Don't go getting all upset about it now just because it's not currently a good stat for you.
    I don't have a problem with it, because I realize other classes like haste and strength gear. But ALL of it has haste. Even mastery would be fine... just frustrating.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    Haste is by far our worst stat. As far as I'm aware, our two BiS trinkets are the Coaster and the Carbuncle.
    Please do not make statements without some kind of evidence to back it up, why do you say that either are better than Relic of Xuen?

    @OP do not replace CC with Jade, Leii Shei's Final orders is the one to get - reforge the haste to crit.

  8. #8
    4 epic trinkets (1 from rep reward, 1 trash drop in MSV, 2 drop from bosses) and all have haste, what the hell were they thinking? It makes no sense whatsoever to have haste on all trinkets... I am probably sticking to coaster and carbuncle, still thinking if relic can replace cabuncle, probably but still it's outrageous that our best trinkets don't go above ilvl 476

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    Please do not make statements without some kind of evidence to back it up, why do you say that either are better than Relic of Xuen?

    @OP do not replace CC with Jade, Leii Shei's Final orders is the one to get - reforge the haste to crit.
    Guess I'll be keeping the CC then. So even the normal version of Lei Shei is better than CC then?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    Guess I'll be keeping the CC then. So even the normal version of Lei Shei is better than CC then?
    yes the up time makes it better.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto View Post
    I don't have a problem with it, because I realize other classes like haste and strength gear. But ALL of it has haste. Even mastery would be fine... just frustrating.
    Blizzard like doing that. Like when they put your classes least valued secondary stats on the BiS tier pieces.

  12. #12
    Dynamic Buffs Start Interval Trigger Up-Time Benefit

    lei_shins_final_orders 9.6 49.1sec 49.1sec 41.76% 41.76%

    relic_of_xuen 9.8 48.2sec 48.2sec 32.14% 32.14%

    This is what makes both of these trinkets so good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •