Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Kaytemoss UI for MoP is out

    As promised, a quick post to let interested people know it's finally out!
    Just uploaded the latest version on Wowinterface

    Made a few extra changes since the last video of it (see below, skip to 0:18 for the UI)
    Mainly fixed a few bugs in the weakauras on the side, fixed DBM but also added some new auras to track the duration of buffs like wings and DF and a GoAK stacking buff tracker...





    Still working on a few features such as off-healing CDs tracker and dynamic Vuhdo background so keep an eye out for future releases!

    I put quite a bit of time & thought into this UI so feedback on how you think it could be improved is always appreciated

    Happy raiding

  2. #2
    I liked the ui back when i first saw it,when u were on majordomo.
    What i wanted to ask,is if your track cooldowns is actually working?
    It stopped working for me since i swaped from 32 to 64bit client and it doesn't seem to get updated anymore.
    Did you update it yourself?Or?

    EDIT:
    With a quick dl realised that it was oRA after all,
    90%sure you were using Trackcooldowns tho.
    Last edited by Louna; 2012-11-05 at 02:12 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    I liked the ui back when i first saw it,when u were on majordomo.
    EDIT:
    With a quick dl realised that it was oRA after all,
    90%sure you were using Trackcooldowns tho.
    Yeah I was using it back then but had to switch since it also stopped working for me :/

  4. #4
    Hi mate, great news to see this update, just a questioned, I downloaded your UI lastnight and noticed that the kgpanels for the weakauras weren't showing like in your pic above (haven't used in combat yet but)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzadotz View Post
    Hi mate, great news to see this update, just a questioned, I downloaded your UI lastnight and noticed that the kgpanels for the weakauras weren't showing like in your pic above (haven't used in combat yet but)
    They're supposed to appear only when you're in a group or raid!

  6. #6
    Very clean look, I like it.

  7. #7

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    They're supposed to appear only when you're in a group or raid!
    that would explain it!!!

  8. #8
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    I like this one really much (said it in the threat where you promised to make it downloadable too). I should give it a try I guess.
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  9. #9
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    217
    nice one , im not going to take it, but i like the layout

  10. #10
    What is making your mana regen so fast? I wasn't noticing any buffs/cooldowns being used.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimeknight View Post
    What is making your mana regen so fast? I wasn't noticing any buffs/cooldowns being used.
    This is part of this particular fight - when you go into the spirit realm along with your DPS, your healing/mana spent in that realm grants you Spiritual Innervation which translates into a stacking mana regen buff for healers, and a different kind of buff for DPS based on your class/speciality.

  12. #12
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    56
    Hey. Really beautiful UI!
    But I was wondering if it would be possible to just get your Vudho settings?
    Last edited by tushn; 2012-11-09 at 08:06 AM.

  13. #13
    Nice UI ;-))

  14. #14
    nice one, gonna try it out

  15. #15
    Bumping this!
    Wanted to tell ya that ph33rtehgd wants to take over trackcooldowns!
    (Vote the thread on curseforge so the ticket will be reviewed @some point!)
    Anyway he is kind enough to send you a dl link if you pm him!
    Also,saw the healer mana bars on the ui thread.
    If you only wanna see the mana bars in order to ask for hymn of hope you can use this:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/hoh_targets

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Bumping this!
    Wanted to tell ya that ph33rtehgd wants to take over trackcooldowns!
    (Vote the thread on curseforge so the ticket will be reviewed @some point!)
    Anyway he is kind enough to send you a dl link if you pm him!
    W00t just noticing this That's great news although I managed to work with Ora3 for now since it has most of MoP cooldowns available if you make sure to download the alpha version. I'll probably give it a go since it's probably a waste of memory to use Ora3 only for the CDs tracking?

    Here's a slightly updated version of the UI btw (not yet available on wow interface though)!!

  17. #17
    The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    W00t just noticing this That's great news although I managed to work with Ora3 for now since it has most of MoP cooldowns available if you make sure to download the alpha version. I'll probably give it a go since it's probably a waste of memory to use Ora3 only for the CDs tracking?

    Here's a slightly updated version of the UI btw (not yet available on wow interface though)!!
    Offtopic, but I can't believe you passed the bonus roll there.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Offtopic, but I can't believe you passed the bonus roll there.
    Haha nothing BiS for me on this boss and I need waaaay too many pieces from HoF and MSV to waste some coins on offspec

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Haha nothing BiS for me on this boss and I need waaaay too many pieces from HoF and MSV to waste some coins on offspec
    Tier head isn't BiS? Or are you planning to get Heroic Elite protectors down this tier?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Tier head isn't BiS? Or are you planning to get Heroic Elite protectors down this tier?
    Exactly! 10char

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •