Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    W00t just noticing this That's great news although I managed to work with Ora3 for now since it has most of MoP cooldowns available if you make sure to download the alpha version. I'll probably give it a go since it's probably a waste of memory to use Ora3 only for the CDs tracking?

Here's a slightly updated version of the UI btw (not yet available on wow interface though)!!
    Nice ui may I ask what the very last song was after the boss went down?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Nice ui may I ask what the very last song was after the boss went down?
    Gang Starr - Full Clip

You can listen to pretty much every song from those 2 guys you won't be disappointed

Gang Starr - Full Clip

You can listen to pretty much every song from those 2 guys you won't be disappointed
    Thanks definitely, nothing like some legit hip hop

Deleted
    Yo, love the raid frames. Is there any way to get only your raid frames or do I just have to download vuhdo and configure it myself?

Deleted
    Here's a slightly updated version of the UI btw (not yet available on wow interface though)!!

OMG the ui is really awesome. When are you going to upload the lastest version? I Can't wait!!!

i've PM'ed her/him about it a while ago, no response. My guess is that she doesnt play any longer or at least doesnt feel inclined to update her UI comp

Hey all, sorry for going awol for a bit... I have a bit more time these days so working on a slightly updated version of the UI

Lots of the interesting features are dynamic so I'll try to make a quick video + post it on wowinterface over the week-end!!

Aaaand the 5.3 version is finally uploaded on wowinterface
    As always, feedback is much appreciated!!

Yay! Love this UI!

I rolled a hpala on monday - lvl 71atm - TOTALLY DOWNLOADING THIS. Epic UI.
    Thought your UI in Firelands was exceptional, this is just another level of awesome.

AWH, i have small monitor QQ
    1440x900 FTL

Righty, getting somewhere with resizing for my monitor, just curious though, the holy shock / crusader strike buttons on either side are they actually buttons or just cd trackers?

Mostly done, just need to keybind, get used to it, work out minor panel issues / minor tweaks to make stuff fit
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-07-12 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I rolled a hpala on monday - lvl 71atm - TOTALLY DOWNLOADING THIS. Epic UI.
    Thought your UI in Firelands was exceptional, this is just another level of awesome.

AWH, i have small monitor QQ
    1440x900 FTL

Righty, getting somewhere with resizing for my monitor, just curious though, the holy shock / crusader strike buttons on either side are they actually buttons or just cd trackers?
    Hey man, thanks a lot for your interest!!!
    I'm sorry you have such a small resolution :/ The UI is really not smaller resolution friendly, glad you took the time to resize it yourself though Please share a screenshot when you're done!!!

To answer your question, the buttons are done with Dominos but I think they are set to clickthrough. Hope it helps!!

Hey man, thanks a lot for your interest!!!
    I'm sorry you have such a small resolution :/ The UI is really not smaller resolution friendly, glad you took the time to resize it yourself though Please share a screenshot when you're done!!!

To answer your question, the buttons are done with Dominos but I think they are set to clickthrough. Hope it helps!!
    The cooldown trackers on either side, are they just cooldowns? or do you have sneaky buttons under them?
    Going from playing a balance druid to playing a hpala - way to many buttons to keybind so im like EEK
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-07-12 at 01:36 AM.

The cooldown trackers on either side, are they just cooldowns? or do you have sneaky buttons under them?
    Going from playing a balance druid to playing a hpala - way to many buttons to keybind so im like EEK
    Yeah Dryarr, they are just weak aura displays set to show up cds.The actual keybinds are "hidden" underneath the cd bar. If you feel that you need more bars to bind, you could always go /dominos config, and enable some bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton Rocker View Post
    Yeah Dryarr, they are just weak aura displays set to show up cds.The actual keybinds are "hidden" underneath the cd bar. If you feel that you need more bars to bind, you could always go /dominos config, and enable some bars.
    Its just getting used to having extra binds for all the "hand" spells used to having only a few for my druid so there's quite alot to move up to for a paladin and im only lvl 71
    Also, that means I have to put 2 of the dominos bars under the CD trackers then yeah? same with the mana cd ones too?

How it looks :L
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-07-12 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Changed Screenshot

What are you using for the Target Cast Bar, cant seem to work it out myself, probably overlooking something stupidly obvious.

What are you using for the Target Cast Bar, cant seem to work it out myself, probably overlooking something stupidly obvious.
    Hey man, it starts looking good!
    The target cast bar is done with Quartz (while the player cast bar is done with Weak Auras).
    Hope it helps!