Deleted

Amber shaper - Healer being turned into construct

Is this a bug? or just really retarded?

We found ourselves 2 healing this fight for dps, and cause every guide ive seen has 2 healed it... but a lot of the time we had a healer being put into the construct during phase2, and early phase3, this basiaclly cuased a wipe as its not 1 healable

anyone else experience this? is the fight just going to be RNG until healers dont get targeted or are we going to have to 3 heal teh fight because of it?

Deleted
    Just 3 heal the fight unless you hit the actual enrage (is there even one?). We started 2 healing it too, but there really is no reason to as far as I can see.

Or, just break the healer out. We 2 heal this and our healers constantly get constructed. IDK what the other healer is doing, but we certainly live through it long enough to break that healer out.

It really sucks when the first person to get constructed in p3 is a healer and you have only one healer to deal with the debuff, healing the tank and the raid alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    It really sucks when the first person to get constructed in p3 is a healer and you have only one healer to deal with the debuff, healing the tank and the raid alone.
    yer this is our main wipe.. if it happens in p2 we have lived thro it.. but p3 is just a complete kick in the balls

espcially considering we cant just pop a raid healin CD or AOE thro it .. used the monk revival to keep the raid alive which basically floored the guy with the debuff

We just 3-healed it because repeatedly getting hit by Reshape Life on a single healer meant that the other had to heal for a very long time, and it takes a little while to just fully break someone out. We had no problems with the enrage at all, not sure if there is one.

10+ Year Old Account
    2healed without any issue whatsoever, healers getting turned into constructs and we didn't even interrupt any amber explosions on the monstrosity..

Don't know what your healer(s) are doing...
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had a healer get it right at the end of P2 and proceeded to solo heal the last phase. It's really not all that bad.

The only time it sucked is if the monstrosity got an amber explosion off during P2 and one of the healers was the construct. Normally we just ignore the explosion on the monstrosity and pop CDs for it so we can get stacks up higher, but if one healer is a construct we generally will play it safe to make sure she lands an amber strike interrupting it.

I have no idea what the enrage is on this fight or if it's possible to 3 heal the fight, but we had very few problems healing this fight with 2 even with a healer getting construct at the end or start of P2. We actually had both healers as construct half way through P3 on our kill.

Phase 3 is easily 1 healable. There is not very much damage in phase 3.
    The longer it goes on the less players taking damage because the more constructs are out.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Phase 3 is easily 1 healable. There is not very much damage in phase 3.
    The longer it goes on the less players taking damage because the more constructs are out.
    How do you prevent all the damage in p3? We 2-heal it, and whenever we reach p3 we just get annihilated before we can even bring the boss below 40%. Even when we have 2 healers avaliable. We try to have the construct stand in such a way that he intercepts the things that fly from the wall, but we usually have people dying while we still only have 1 construct up so they cant form a shield yet.

Not to mention the parasitic debuff, its a sure death for us whoever gets it.

So if anyone has any tips on how to handle p3, especially healing and mitigating damage from the flying things, please share

We just all grouped up behind the boss and spammed heals, wasn't too hard. Only thing is the debuff but that person can move out of the group so he doens't get spammed with random aoe heals.

Only problem we had was when both healers got turned into contructs really.

Deleted
    Your saying what did the other healer do, tis easily 1 healable blah balh, but its really not. Maybe in the perfect situation. As a monk healer i find it pretty hard... the stacking in phase 3 bit is do-able, but i wont be spamin uplift to heal, id have to be using spining kick and most likely chi burst/the other aoe spell that i cant remember right now.

If i spam uplift the guy with teh debuff is basically gonna die... thats why healing thro a amber explosion is pretty difficult, im constantly asking for the guy to click off his hot but sometimes it dotn go well.

Also most our attempts where we got 1 healer construct we had an AOE explosion go off, which made 1 healin very hard to catch up, otherwise ur right it probably is manageable.

I think we'll attempt to 3 heal it next time, stack the strikes on the monstrosity and use CDs for each explosion basically ignoring them. our dps are doing 100k+ so i think 3 healer wont be a problem. I thought enrage was tight thats why i tried pushing 2 healin, i see that was a mistake now ><

If your constructs know how to spam 1 on boss, there will be no enrage with 3 healers.

Optionally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPLIruiddZI

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you're basically saying that 2 healing is hard if one healer gets turned into golem and people keep blowing up without interrupts. That's basicaly ... duh? Obviously it's going to be hard if there are mistakes. Now imagine if you didn't have that 1 million bonus damage every once in a while, suddenly it doesn't seem so hard? Otherwise, grab a third healer.

While the explosions aren't nearly as punishing as messed up Overloads on SGs, it's basically the same thing. Someone screwed up, things are harder (possibly meaning a wipe on heroic, dunno).