Deleted

How to use World of Logs?

Serious guilds nowadays always want logs. I haven't used it though so I have to idea how to get my report. Went with guild and cleared MV yesterday, but how do I find our log? Clicked on realm, but I couldn't see our raid on calendar.
    Guild application aside, I would love to compare my dps with the best right now to check how I am doing and what can I improve.
    Help will be much appreciated!

Deleted
    To find the logs you need to find your realm, then your guild name. All the uploaded logs will be there. That is, ofcourse, if someone in your raid group is actually uploading logs. Its probably a good idea to ask your team whos logging and they can give you the link.

To find out top dps rankings for your class/spec, you can go to the main page>Rankings then choose DPS from the drop down menu. Its fairly self explanatory from there to find the listings for your class/spec per boss fight/difficulty. You can also click on each ranked player to see their individual logs and from there compare them to your own. Logs give a shit ton of information so its best to just start playing around with the site and see what you can find, then if theres something specific you need help understanding then ask someone.

Deleted
    Thank you for reply. It seems no one is actually uploading logs, because when I click on guild name nothing appears. How can I start uploading?

10+ Year Old Account
    Make yourself a account than download the addon they present & all the options and tools are presnted there to help you out .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    You could also take an addon to start record the log when you enter a raid.