Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    I truly believe in karma. Today they will play the internet tough guy. But tomorrow, they'll be what they project.

There's a reason they say, "The meek shall inherit the world", not the ganker.
    I know who that "they" is. Pathetic wish-wash. Believe what you want.

What is real, and what will happen...is that you will continue to be ganked!

Someone realized people are dumbasses, horay.
    Roll on a PvE server, like I did, if you want to avoid this kind of idiots. You can always flag yourself for PvP if you feel adventurous, people WILL take that chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Actually its a great way of unwinding after a hard days work, you should try it sometime. Or does your holier than tho stick up the arse character not allow you to have fun?
    That's what beer is for.

I AM A HOLY PALADIN, afterall.

My fun is watching guys who think killing lowbies are fun, when there's no consequences of being a WoW version of the internet "tough guy".

It's like 2 year-olds crying they'll get even for stealing marbles. And then spending good time sitting there trying to get 2 back.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

lots of people confusing Ganking in a video game, where pvp is built into the game, to Cyber bullying. Jesus christ.
    No need for raid finder, just read some of these threads to see how retarded 80% of wow players are.

Deleted
    That's what beer is for.

I AM A HOLY PALADIN, afterall.

My fun is watching guys who think killing lowbies are fun, when there's no consequences of being a WoW version of the internet "tough guy".

It's like 2 year-olds crying they'll get even for stealing marbles. And then spending good time sitting there trying to get 2 back.
    Again with making 0 sense. Not trying to be rude i'm going to hazard a guess English isn't your first language just really don't know hwta tour trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    lots of people confusing Ganking in a video game, where pvp is built into the game, to Cyber bullying. Jesus christ.
    No need for raid finder, just read some of these threads to see how retarded 80% of wow players are.
    Lol, and you certainly don't belong to those 80%?

Because they're dicks. True story.

I truly believe in karma. Today they will play the internet tough guy. But tomorrow, they'll be what they project.

There's a reason they say, "The meek shall inherit the world", not the ganker.
    People say a lot of things, doesn't mean they have or ever will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again with making 0 sense. Not trying to be rude i'm going to hazard a guess English isn't your first language just really don't know hwta tour trying to say here.
    I'm even posting in one sentence replies to make it very simple for you.

Secondly, I'll make a guess that your over use of "mate" says you're from either side of the pond, too. I take it American English isn't your first language, either.

Can't help you, as I don't speak Manc et al.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, there are way too many borderline flames and backhanded insults in here. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and chill out. Please discuss things with civility.

Thanks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    OR

Not be a total tree hugger wotlk babie
    And realise what you suffered at the hands of the alliance in ashenvale, silithus, plaguelands and tyr`s hands years ago (and viceversa)
    Making you absolutly hate the opposing faction (naturally i might add, not artificially with gimmicks like blizzard has been trying this last 2 expantions)
    What kind of a person HATES the opposite faction? They bought a game and decided they would rather be an elf than a cow. How exactly do you hate someone because they made that decision?

Deleted
    I like to see the blood of the horde spilled on the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ganking as a healer never seems to work for me. I swoop in all zerg-like RIGHT NEXT TO THEM and start healing myself, but they just run away. Am I missing something?
    Signature by Holycrush

Deleted
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is the kind of thought pattern a cyber bully who ganks lowbies has on other matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
    Ganking as a healer never seems to work for me. I swoop in all zerg-like RIGHT NEXT TO THEM and start healing myself, but they just run away. Am I missing something?
    It's because you have to deal damage to them in order to kill them. Otherwise it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    In the hopes that one day we come across a thread complaining about being ganked thats erily similar to how we just finished ganking someone, only to realize that it is about the same thing we just did and not only do we get 2 mins of fame but we get the general satisfaction of knowing for certain that we ruined someones gametime for personal enjoyment and the fact that our actions could have such a significant effect on someone else life makes us feel connected in some wierd way but not as equals but as a god towering over youre puny low level character invading the pixels of my screen....oh dear i have typed myself into a rant...what was this about again?
    is this guy for real lol ? because all i am hearing is " I'm god for taking out someone lower level than i am" sigh you're right man you are god nothing but a vivid imagination on the thoughts of brainless sheep you are the reason for the dumbing down of the game cause you have no real skill : / if you follow nonexistent codes of being a douche :P btw you don't ruin their lives you ruin their fun in game then they go and do something in their real life something you would have no idea about I'm sure anyway i am glad you found some humor out of that sad void you call a life enjoy the rest of your time on earth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cylerco View Post
    is this guy for real lol ? because all i am hearing is " I'm god for taking out someone lower level than i am" sigh you're right man you are god nothing but a vivid imagination on the thoughts of brainless sheep you are the reason for the dumbing down of the game cause you have no real skill : / if you follow nonexistent codes of being a douche :P btw you don't ruin their lives you ruin their fun in game then they go and do something in their real life something you would have no idea about I'm sure anyway i am glad you found some humor out of that sad void you call a life enjoy the rest of your time on earth
    You just got trolled hard bro.
    Signature by Holycrush

Quote Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
    You just got trolled hard bro.

how is it i got trolled? he wasn't speaking to me at all i just felt i would shit talk his lack of skill even if he was the one who did it or not still sad/bad players will always kill lower levels no one got trolled i mean they could have with w/e is going on in that mind of yours lol but who knows

Deleted
    I simply gank lower levels because I find it fun, up to a certain degree. (You won't see me corpse camping 'em, just a nice 'n quick kill, hopefully getting the attention of some 90's for a real fun fight ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kesar13 View Post
    I simply gank lower levels because I find it fun, up to a certain degree. (You won't see me corpse camping 'em, just a nice 'n quick kill, hopefully getting the attention of some 90's for a real fun fight ^^)
    now this guy has the right idea low level ganking is fine to get 90's there but corpse camping lol is for the players who can't learn how to play / can't win on equal ground