Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If a woman allows you to take a sip of her drink..

Is that a mating hint that she is ready to be kissed?

TO MODS - Please don't close this thread, its a serious question. I've read it online and heard it from my buddies, but I want to know what the online MMO-C community has to say, especially those experienced in this area.

I would especially like women's opinion on this.

Deleted
    I'm a man, but I have loads of male friends who offer me this to simply taste on their drink... and I doubt that they want us to kiss. Might be different from the opposite sex though.

Edit: It depends on how close to eachother you are. If you're very good friends I don't think so, but if it's a stranger then that might be the reason.

Deleted
    I wouldn't say it's a straight up invitation for a kiss, but in general it does show some level of interest towards you.

Eh, no? I've offered several of my male friends a sip of my drink, and I definitely don't have an interest in kissing them. It might just be I had a great tasting drink I know they haven't tasted before :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Eh, no? I've offered several of my male friends a sip of my drink, and I definitely don't have an interest in kissing them. It might just be I had a great tasting drink I know they haven't tasted before :S
    True, should've specified in my post as well that friends aren't included. When it comes to strangers/new acquaintances it's a different game. Or could be just the lack of knowledge how diseases spread.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's really stretching it, lol. There are quite a few other reasons why a woman would let you sip her drink, one of which being it just tastes really nice and she wants you to enjoy it too/see if you agree? Maybe she thinks it sucks and wants help finishing it? Maybe she thinks it sucks but wonders if it's just her? Maybe she saw you didn't have a drink and just wanted to be friendly? You get the idea..

No! No no no no no, you are looking way too far into this dood!

Good lord. No it's not an indication of interest.

Deleted
    I don't know, but in Japan, I think sharing a drink is seen as something quite intimate, almost like an indirect kiss. That is why they typically don't do it, at least not with just anybody.

I've always viewed it as being similar to that, that's why I avoid sharing drinks when I can. >.<
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-11-05 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    totally, i allways make out with people who offer samples in the mall
    when they reject me i allways have to tell them thats an globally used dating hint to hook up, according to mmoc

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it basically means that she wants your dick and balls in and around her mouth.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    She's trying to poison you!! Never ever take a sip of somebody elses drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    it basically means that she wants your dick and balls in and around her mouth.
    Hmm it could of course also mean this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what? just what?

OT: I guess it can depends on what country you from, but as far as my friends and me, we sample each others food and drinks on occasion, and that does in no way mean I wan't to "shag" the other person.

Yes, it means she's a lesbian.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading way too much into it.

When I was in University many female friends shared drinks with me and my other friends. Were they sexually interested in all of us? No, lol.

Contrary to popular belief it is possible to have friends of the opposing sex, it can be difficult but it does happen!

Now if this person never shares anything with anybody and you're the isolated one she shares a drink with, well then you might be onto something.

Deleted
    I don't think you or anyone else should interpret that as a sign that you can kiss her or even him.

Deleted
    holy fucking shit, this thread is so beta

Deleted
    In Europe no, it just means she wants you to try her drink or thinks you look thirsty. I think you are definitely reading too much into it, although it's possible there's some cultural significance in your particular country.

If that's the case you'd better brace for the day a girl offers you a bite of a sandwich...

have to agree with everyone. Don't over-think it

I heard that if she tastes your drink and then takes something from your dinner plate, like a french fry, she totally wants to do anal and you should insist on it. Do not take no for an answer, this will just make her angry. You can trust me, I'm a Doctor.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2012-11-05 at 09:19 AM.