Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    my favorite part about this thread is all the guys who think their women aren't gonna be hairy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    she has facial hair too. just don't imagine it too much. (it will appear once she gets dat ring.)
    Considering that my spouse already has a ring and still maintains the same upkeep of her body that she did while we were dating...your theory is completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Considering that my spouse already has a ring and still maintains the same upkeep of her body that she did while we were dating...your theory is completely wrong.
    you sound worried. keep your eyes on the upper lip my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    my favorite part about this thread is all the guys who think their women aren't gonna be hairy lol.
    I can't speak for all women, but I don't have visible facial hair O.o - unless you mean legs and underarms 'etc' - in which case, yeah, we do need to take steps to remove that... But personally I epilate my legs and underarms because I don't like having hairy legs and underarms (Blergh), nothing to do with the man in my life (although I'm sure he's quite happy that I think that way!)
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I can't speak for all women, but I don't have visible facial hair O.o - unless you mean legs and underarms 'etc' - in which case, yeah, we do need to take steps to remove that... But personally I epilate my legs and underarms because I don't like having hairy legs and underarms (Blergh), nothing to do with the man in my life (although I'm sure he's quite happy that I think that way!)
    well it's usually a cultural image. you want to represent the village/city/whatever you are from. shaved legs are especially nice though because it is a look and a hygenic(sp?) achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    well it's usually a cultural image. you want to represent the village/city/whatever you are from. shaved legs are especially nice though because it is a look and a hygenic(sp?) achievement.
    Or I just like having smooth skin. My legs generally aren't on display anyway (usually wear long skirts or trousers/jeans).
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I think it's the same as body hair. A man should look like a man. If a woman wants to be with someone with a hairless body and face, she should become a lesbian. More women like facial hair than you think, as long as it's clean and not a total mess. Besides, you shouldn't base it off what others think. If you want a beard or goatee, have one. If a girl won't date you just because of that, then she's not worth much anyway.

I shave about every 2 weeks when my boss corners me about it. Altought she admits I look like 15 when I shave, the school has certain rules when it comes to the teachers appearence. And to be honest I never gave a damn what women think about my fuzzy face. It's my fuzzy face and I like it fuzzy. I never found it to be an issue either to be honest.

It doesn't matter,go with what you like the most!

If it was by my girlfriend i would never shave becouse she likes my beard but that didn't make me a cave man xD

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    It's a divider. Some love it, some hate it. There's no universal answer to this.
    More important question is why the hell would you give a flying fudge what a woman thinks about your facial independence? If YOU like a beard, grow it and keep it.
    I agree with this.

And, impressive mustache, sir! A true work of art.

you sound worried. keep your eyes on the upper lip my friend.
    Not worried at all fortunately for me your attempts at trolling are amusing me and helping me get through my work day.

My girlfriend hates when I have facial hair. It makes me sad but I guess she's worth not growing some hair on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    My girlfriend hates when I have facial hair. It makes me sad but I guess she's worth not growing some hair on my face.
    You should treat her the same anytime she goes without makeup. Then maybe she would get the point.

I've never heard a woman complain about a guy who shaves his facial hair.
    Maybe not nowadays, but the beard was quite respected back in the day. My grandmother, for example, hates it when my grandpa shaves his beard. She says it's like kissing a girl, lol. Oh how the times have changed.

I've had a Goatee since i was 18, so 15 years now, and have shaved it off all of 1 time. If a woman doesn't like it they can GTFO. My fiancee loves it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely beards. There is no doubt about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any woman who tells you they don't appreciate a good beard is lying. They're just afraid of someone being that manly. A well-groomed beard has the power to turn men who see it gay and impregnate all women within a 40 yd. radius.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that my beard is ok, go well with long air
    and actually most of the women love it cause they are kinda tired of the metrosexual man
    (at least round my city/ country)

I think a 5 o'clock shadow is pretty hot, if you have the jaw for it. Aside from that the Vandyke is always nice.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    that's why I said "it reminds me of" and not "beards are all dirty until proven innocent." and even if it didn't remind of it I would still not find it attractive. if my boyfriend grew a beard I would still not like it even though I know he'd be clean because I don't think its attractive. just as he would find it unattractive if I didn't shave my legs, even though leg hair is also perfectly natural too. tastes are just subjective like that.
    isn't it no one is dirty until prove guilty?

.. not like there's a % saying most of bearded man are guilty..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.