Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Are there more ''good'' girls or ''bad'' girls

Hey. I'm just wondering what do you guys think are there more ''good'' girls or bad'' girls?
    with good girls I mean girls with selfrespect that do not have sex with everyone that many one night stands etc.. but more girls that are in a relationship before having sex? and i mean not a week into a relationship

Or do you guys think there are more ''bad'' girls? excuse me if i use the words ''sluts'' i dont mean too offend anyone by this but with bad girls I mean girls that sleep arount pretty... much like for example girls that are 14 here already having sex etc, in my opinion thats alittle bit too early, or girls that are 16-17 and that already had multiplide sex partners. and so on we can continue i think we all know what i mean by this ( hopefully )

Maybe i'm just old fashion and stupid but I rather wait for too be in a relationship with before having sex with a girl prefarlbly a few months aswell.

Ohyea and also, everybody his oppinion would be very gratefull from girls and boys

PS: Again I don't mean too offensive anyone by using the word ''sluts'' everybody is free about living their sexually life they went it too be

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there more "good" boys or "bad" boys?

The results would be similar.

Meh I don't like those "good girls" as you described em But I guess there are more "good girls" then "bad girls". Why do you ask anyways?

Different countries have different views of what sexuality means in society. Is this a generalization or focused on a specific area?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Crazy" girls are the best...

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on where you look.

If girls are having sex, then so are the guys. Last time I checked it takes two to tango, so don't toss out a negative label on one while excusing the other. At least be consistent.

I don't get why people call conservative views "old fashioned". There is nothing new about sexual promiscuity in younger people. What is new however is the sexualisation of young girls by advertising and media. It's something that truly disgusts me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grotebeer View Post
    I mean girls with selfrespect that do not have sex with everyone that many one night stands etc
    Hope you apply this preconception to males as well?

In all fairness there hasn't been a casual encounter or a many year long relationship for me so far that hasn't involved sex within the first week, and there has been plenty of classic "good girls" as well, so I'm not quite sure what you imply in your post. The world is a changed place overall, and you don't have to wait until marriage, or even the magical 3rd date to be considered a decent human being.

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Are there more "good" boys or "bad" boys?

The results would be similar.
    You are right about that. If i look at work and I see how many of my coworkers are ''bad'' boys then it indeed would be 9/10 bad boys I hope its not the same result as in woman but everybody has his own right on living his sexual life.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Meh I don't like those "good girls" as you described em But I guess there are more "good girls" then "bad girls". Why do you ask anyways?
    I ask because I'm looking for a good girl :P but not that succesfull so far, but maybe im too picky

And too whitey : Yeah this count for both male and female gender, im just curious about the female gender myself personaly.
    Last edited by Grotebeer; 2012-11-05 at 12:53 PM.

What does it matter, if personalities match then that's what's important.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

The answer is going to be completely subjective to the person who is looking at the girls in question.
    If you are looking for an exact thing, 99.99% of girls are going to be 'bad' as you say.

Honestly you sound like the kind of person that just wishes all the 'sluts' and other people who are not interested in relationships but still want to be sexually active would all stick to being so with others that agree. That way all the people who are only interested in those relationships can be left to do so with others who are like-minded.

If only the world was more black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I don't get why people call conservative views "old fashioned". There is nothing new about sexual promiscuity in younger people. What is new however is the sexualisation of young girls by advertising and media. It's something that truly disgusts me.
    Haha what? Women/Young Women have been objectified since forever. It's just more prolific in this information age. Just like how people could be lead to believe crime levels are greater than ever.

OP defining good/bad solely on sexual promiscuity is stupid. Waiting a month to sleep with someone doesn't make you a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Grotebeer View Post
    I ask because I'm looking for a good girl :P but not that succesfull so far, but maybe im too picky.
    If you dismiss people because of their sexual history then there's always the possibility that you'll miss out on something good.

For example, my ex had cheated on all her previous boyfriends but I still went out with her anyway. It was easily the best 11 months of my life (had to move for work and long-distance felt too painful) but had I got hung up about her history I would have missed out on it entirely.
    Last edited by fishface; 2012-11-05 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    I don't know, I guess there's more "good" girls but it's something we don't know.

Also, there's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to sleep with several partners, same thing for a man.

there are more "bad" girls

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post

If girls are having sex, then so are the guys. Last time I checked it takes two to tango
    not necessarily, what if they scissor a lot? no guys are needed for scissoring :O

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post

If girls are having sex, then so are the guys. Last time I checked it takes two to tango, so don't toss out a negative label on one while excusing the other. At least be consistent.
    But you can think it like this age old saying. A key that opens many locks is a good key...A lock that is opened by many keys is a bad lock

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    But you can think it like this age old saying. A key that opens many locks is a good key...A lock that is opened by many keys is a bad lock
    As witty as that saying is it's in no way a justification for such a double-standard.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
    Haha what? Women/Young Women have been objectified since forever. It's just more prolific in this information age. Just like how people could be lead to believe crime levels are greater than ever.

OP defining good/bad solely on sexual promiscuity is stupid. Waiting a month to sleep with someone doesn't make you a good person.
    Young women have been objectified forever, but in todays society, we are at the same time told children are pure and should be protected and anyone who is interested in someone under 18 is disgusting sexual predator (I'm not necessarily being against this, it just didn't used to be like this), and then Vogue goes and dresses up a 10 year old in miniskirt and heels posing in a quite... interesting... way, it does create disgust.

More on topic, creating some artifical rules on who's a "good girl" and who's a "bad girl" is usually not a good idea. I guess I could be the traditional good girl; I'm studying to become a nurse, I love children and want to be a mother, I would never date anyone I'm not serious with and I don't have one night stands. Yet I don't fit your rules, since I slept with my BF just a few days after I started dating him. Why? Well, I knew the guy well enough to want to start a serious relationship, and I hadn't been in one for 18 months so... Well, I had some urges and if I had someone I cared for to get rid of those with, then why should I wait? Artifical lines are no good; judge things case by case, people and relationships are never sa black and white as "good ones" and "bad ones".

It depends on how you define a 'good' or 'bad' person.

I get the idea that you would call a woman who has sex on the first date 'bad'. But what if she felt a true emotional connection with that person, they talked for hours and really connected, and it is the first (and potentially only) time she has slept with someone on the first date? By your definition, that is a 'bad' woman, so isn't worth knowing.

Or how about the woman who has multiple sexual partners, does go out and have one night stands, but ensures every sexual encounter is safe and consensual i.e. proper protection used, friend knows where she is, etc. To me this describes a woman who knows what she likes, goes out and gets it, and has fun with her life while remaining safe. But to you, 'bad' woman!

And on the other side of the spectrum, we can't forget the emotionally immature woman, who can't handle the concept of sex and sexual activity nor being intimate with another person. So she's never had sex and likely can't cope in a proper relationship. To you, 'good' woman, well worth knowing!

My point is this: there's so many sides to people, so many different points of view and personality types and factors to consider in every person and every relationship, that you simply cannot categorise people into two distinct groups. Especially ones as arbitrary and subjective as 'good' and 'bad'.

You have no right to negatively judge people for their choices in life; furthermore, your arbitrary distinctions are probably hurting your own chances of finding a decent partner. Instead, judge people on their individual merits, not 1-2 factors in their life that allow you to instantly dismiss them into a category of people you deem not worth your time.

Women are human too. They are capable of making mistakes, and they are more than capable of choosing what makes them happy. So long as it harms no one else, then there's nothing wrong with that.

Deleted
    That's a pretty stupid generalization and example. Locks don't get witty or stupid after being used several times, also if you believe that, then you also believe that vaginas will get "destroyed" or not "good" after being "used", good job, that's what you believe.

That saying is utterly awful and needs to be tossed back into the abyss. Then set on fire.