Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Woman here, I personally like my man to be cleanly shaven. Soul patches and goatees aren't that bad tho, but a mustache and full beards are no no for me.

But this is all personal preference. You shouldn't alter your looks after what strangers think. If you want to have a beard, then grow it and sport it proudly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel 'naked' everytime I shave, anyone else with the same problem? anyway I have a nice trimmed beard

For me, it depends..
    If someone can grow a good beard (with mustache, mind; not one of those 'pipe-smoking sailor beards' with a clean upper lip), I can definitely like it... But when someone's growing a bear that simply won't get full, but ends up all ragged and thready... Yeah; that's a no.
    And personally, I don't mind women with beards either... As long as they can grow a good one. :P

As for people who dislike any kind of beard: Generally, I feel they're just giving in to culture rather than anything else. Just like people who think 'super models' actually look good.

A woman once told me that I should keep my "3day beard" but shave my mustace. I tried it and looks better.

Deleted
    how u feel more comfortable, if a woman is with you by a beard... is not what u need in your life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    If you make any outlook decisions based on "oh what will others think of me" it just shows a weak self esteem.
    Well, we can agree on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    And, impressive mustache, sir! A true work of art.
    *tips hat*

Also condolences for each and every one having to shave because of work environment. Be strong and know that there are countries where you could do your exact same job without shaving. I think the whole northern America is way too strict on facial hair, oh how you have lost your pioneer spirit.

I've always thought a little bit of scruff is hot on most guys. I'm not a big fan of actual beards, though, but if it looks good on a guy I won't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    As for people who dislike any kind of beard: Generally, I feel they're just giving in to culture rather than anything else. Just like people who think 'super models' actually look good.
    Or they just don't like how it looks. Imagine that.
    Last edited by Nillah; 2012-11-05 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    I feel 'naked' everytime I shave, anyone else with the same problem? anyway I have a nice trimmed beard
    ^ this!

I think it's like in every situation, some like it - some does not. Some like brunettes, some like blondes, some like them all and so on. If you like your beard, keep it. If you meet a girl that want you to shave (it's not always comfortable to kiss someone with a beard) you might want to consider it though - as a girl to kiss is better then no kissing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawdiiio View Post
    If you meet a girl that want you to shave (it's not always comfortable to kiss someone with a beard) you might want to consider it though - as a girl to kiss is better then no kissing!
    Hell no! Abstinence over shaving!

Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    So true. I'd rather walk outside without pants than without beard. Four years and counting since I last saw the bottom half of my face though, keeping well "clothed" :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I make the effort to grow it out a little bit for Fridays at about 3.5mm and then shave it down to a nice rough .5mm for Saturdays. I get different responses from different women. The ones that hate it usually don't care about a little bit a off stubbiness.

Deleted
    GO BEARD. As long as you don't look like a dwarf/gandalf IRL, the super handsome unshaved look has been around for quite a while so i guess some girls must like it...

Deleted
    Besides there's nothing like sitting with your mate(s) and a nice Guinness and have a fine lookin' lady come over to your table just to ask if she could stroke your beard.

Edit; also leaving this here.

Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2012-11-05 at 06:38 PM.

Beards are awesome. I'm not picky on type of beard, as long as it's taken care of, but any facial hair > none. I don't think I've ever met a man who looked better (to my taste) clean shaven.

Also, this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfette View Post
    And as said: If you like it, grow it :P Self-confidence > beard, anyway.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    One weird thing I have noticed about my opinion on beards is that if I meet a person who already has one, I accept it more than if I watch them grow it out. I guess it's because it takes getting used to since it really changes how it makes the guy look. I'm not too much of a fan of beards, but it really does depend on the individual and what style they're going for. No matter the person though, I always find the fluffy "Santa" type beards that cover the entire bottom half of their face as being extremely unattractive. A lot of guys look good with the 5 o'clock shadow.

I like Shavo Odadjian and Marco Hietala like beards because they're well kept and Tuomas Holopainen has about as much upper lip hair as I can stand on pretty much anyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the look suits you, rock that beard!

(I might be biased, because my boyfriend has beard, though..)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend had a full gorgeous beard and I love it!
    Last edited by Chloral; 2012-11-05 at 09:48 PM. Reason: BEARD NOT BEAR

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions vary, but I'm not shaving my beard for any girl. Personally I have a connection with my beard. It's been a part of me for 7 years straight. I keep it trimmed to a short length but I've never shaved it off. So for me that's more important than me looking a certain way for random chicks. If a girl really likes you it shouldn't matter. On the flip side, if you don't really care if you have one or not, then sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt to know what they think.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    last guy looked like a lumber jack- loved it

my love- he is completely clean shaven all the time, i love it too. it works for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know big beards are trendy and hip but I mostly see men encouraging other men to grow beards.

Personally, I don't like them. They can be okay if they are tidy and close cropped or a small goatee, but full bushy beards are gross to me.

Sorry, hipster men. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that like them for you. I'm not one of them.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |