Is it possible to invite outside raider for loot ...

Say Polearm drops from Spirit King and they dont have a monk in the raid but one is waiting outside is it possible to able to invite him to get that loot or no (10m)

No, he should participate with the group.

Loot is locked to the players that where there when the kill happened

No, you have to be in the raid group and in the zone I believe at the time of the kill in order to be eligible for loot. It may work for those present at the beginning of the fight if they die and release, but that still leaves you a man down.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    No, you have to be in the raid group and in the zone I believe at the time of the kill in order to be eligible for loot. It may work for those present at the beginning of the fight if they die and release, but that still leaves you a man down.
    then again, they changed it so that you can't release until the encounter has ended :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Bairyhalls View Post
    then again, they changed it so that you can't release until the encounter has ended :-/
    Shows how long it has been since I've raided seriously. So the fact remains, 10 men only will ever be eligible for the loot.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Shows how long it has been since I've raided seriously. So the fact remains, 10 men only will ever be eligible for the loot.
    Yes. Would be pointless if anyone outside the raid could by any means get any of the loot, apart from BoE. Would make a huge market, ruining a huge part of the raiding experience

Deleted
    you hit the target you can get loot from it.
    you dont hit the target, you cant get loot from it.
    how have you not managed to realize this 90 levels of leveling and playing :s