Deleted

[DPS] When to switch from battle to berserker stance

Hey, I'm asking here if some experienced dps warrior that have cleared all current content (not necessarily heroic), that could say when it's most efficient to switch from battle stance to berserker stance for more rage, since stances are on a different GCD, i find it good to get some extra rage when the boss deals unavoidable damage.

For example, I find it very giving to fast switch to berserker stance on Garalon when he does Crush. Also might be efficient to switch in last phase on Elegon?

If someone could take some time and just say what you think.

Its actually very simple.
    If you know you have high incoming dmg from a boss ability like the last phase of Elegon then change to Zerker stance.
    if its a normal tank and spank fight with not to much raid dmg just use battle stance.

Deleted
    Yeah, I know. But what I'm asking is if somone who have cleared everyone could say how he did, on what things he find it most efficient to switch, not how it's working

well, elegon last burn phase would come to mind. and that 2nd boss in heart of fear on p2 i also switch to zerker stance.
    havent done a lot of bosses yet so i cant say about everything

10+ Year Old Account
    For MSV:

Explosions on stone guard.
    Arcane Velocity and Epicenter (when not in the shield) on Feng.
    Voodoo Doll on Gara'jal when the tank doesn't have any CDs on him.
    Maddening Shout on Spirit Kings.
    Spark phase, add explosions and final phase of Elegon.
    You can stay in berserker the entire time on heroic Will but for normal, just when Titan gas goes out.

HoF:
    Force and Verve on Zorlok.
    Arcing Slash (if I remember it correctly) on Blade Lord and also while dodging tornadoes in the final phase.
    Every time crush is cast by Garalon.
    Can't remember anything for the other three bosses at the moment.

This is just an outline of things I've noticed. Just use your best judgement and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynip View Post
    For MSV:

You can stay in berserker the entire time on heroic Will but for normal, just when Titan gas goes out.

HoF:
    Arcing Slash (if I remember it correctly) on Blade Lord and also while dodging tornadoes in the final phase.

This is just an outline of things I've noticed. Just use your best judgement and you'll be fine.
    For heroic progression you might be better off switching to Defensive Stance in most of those scenarios instead just to try to stay alive.
    Chapterhouse#1107
    Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustynip View Post
    For MSV:

HoF:

Thank you, this is really helpfull!