Thread: Spirit. Ahh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but with 12% mana cooldown every 2 minutes, we are currently the healing class with the worst mana regen.
    Except for our plethora of free heals... and free heals proccing more free heals...

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    holy light also has a potentional 100% efficiency bonus through beacon of light
    Indeed, so its potential mana cost is actually around 2/3rds that of our most similar healer's version (Shaman) rather than 1/3rd higher as the base is for the 4 of them

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the issue could also be not using the most efficient spells, I mean with 11.2 spirit buffed I'd go.oom if I'm spamming radience but, we do ha d free spells that heal for a lot, lights hammer is a great example. I would still get the relic and qin xis, and only are really.struggling for mana on elegpn and the first boss in hof force and verve is a huge spike

Quote Originally Posted by ExLancer View Post
    I've seen some Holy Paladins who have an iLvL around mine, but have like 1-2 thousand more spirit than me. I don't really understand how. Does anyone know what I can do improve a little more, I would love more spirit. Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itude/advanced
    I know that I achieved that amount of spirit through pure spirit gems(jc gems are amazing lol) and never taking a piece of gear w/o spirit on it. I'd link my armory, but I'm logged in ret gear.

Edit:
    By "That amount" I mean 11k unbuffed.