Deleted

MikScrollingBattleText

Just installed MikScrollingBattleText and it works fine, except that I would like some more options which doesn't seem to exist..

Basicually when I single target heal someone it says something like 63,423 (Playername) which is fine. However when I aoe heal and hits many targets it says something like 45,442 (Multiple) [6Hits,1 Crit], the (Multiple) part is unnecessary and I would like to remove it but the only way it seems to do that is to remove names. But then when I single target heal I wont see who I heal aswell so that's not a good solution.

So I would like to show names when I single target heal, but hide them when I aoe heal.. Is that possible?

Another issue I have is that I dont want to see who and what heals me, I just want to see the actual healing I recieve and not that X player healed you with Y spell.

Surely it's possible.

The only thing i don't know is that if you can do it through ingame options or it requires files editing. Never thought of this tbh, but i assume it's a valid option to be set up (like recently truncated numbers).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Surely it's possible.

The only thing i don't know is that if you can do it through ingame options or it requires files editing. Never thought of this tbh, but i assume it's a valid option to be set up (like recently truncated numbers).
    Is there a easy way to do this? Like is there a file in the interface folder I can open in notepad and try and look for the (Multiple) string and just delete it? Cause if it's more advanced then that I doubt i can do it

under Spam Control, at the bottom is "Merge Exclusions", add your healing spells that aoe

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    under Spam Control, at the bottom is "Merge Exclusions", add your healing spells that aoe
    Yeah this works. But still i don't know if it's the best way - with this you only make your aoe spells to just be displayed once for every target it hits, and that's a bit spammy.

EDIT: maybe this is just what you wanted, so it's totally fine
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.