Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

So I just asked blizzard for a free transfer

So I recently moved to horde after bring alliance for 6years, simply so I can play with friends personally I hate horde but I will get over it. The problem is it cost me 35 pound just to move one character, asked blizzard if they would move my other 85+ charactors for free. What's why chances there is no way I can afford 200 pound to move the others.

Deleted
    Well, good for you. Any reason for telling us this?

your chances are none.

Deleted
    unless your incredible lucky, it wont happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's expensive... I've faction changed/server changed multiple times due to raiding so I feel you there.

Your chances are pretty much zero.

Lol, what is this? You won't get free transfers.

Deleted
    Snowball. Hell. You get the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should also ask them to come mow your lawn and gold your laundry; your chances would be about the same. Worth a shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Well, good for you. Any reason for telling us this?
    Just too see what my chances of this happening are since 4 day wait times on tickets

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't happen.

Deleted
    I've probably given Blizzard over £1000 I want my free transfers god damn it !!!

Ain't gonna happen.

I've spent over £1000 on transfers and changes and I asked the same of them while waiting for a new card to arrive and they said no.

Wont happen. I tried to get a refund on a transfer recently, having reconsidered what I had done 5 days after I had paid for it. Even though the UK gives me a 7 day cooling off period on online goods and services, Blizzard wouldn't budge, saying they have a 72 hour cooling off period. Was amusing for them to tell me I was governed by EU law when I am not, I am governed by UK law. I could take them to small claims court but I really can't be bothered. It's shocking though that they do not seem to have much knowledge about the individual rights of people in different countries.

If they're that unwilling to undo something, I doubt they'd give you something for free.
    RETH

There should be an option to move as many characters as you want from one realm to one other, or from one faction to the other, My guild transferred to another server, and there is no way I'm paying 200 euros to transfer all my chars there (the lowest of which was 82, all the others are 85) I might still play if I could do that cheaply
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigaar View Post
    Just too see what my chances of this happening are since 4 day wait times on tickets
    Ah. Well, zero. Little common sense would have told you that, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Wont happen. I tried to get a refund on a transfer recently, having reconsidered what I had done 5 days after I had paid for it. Even though the UK gives me a 7 day cooling off period on online goods and services, Blizzard wouldn't budge, saying they have a 72 hour cooling off period. Was amusing for them to tell me I was governed by EU law when I am not, I am governed by UK law. I could take them to small claims court but I really can't be bothered. It's shocking though that they do not seem to have much knowledge about the individual rights of people in different countries.

If they're that unwilling to undo something, I doubt they'd give you something for free.
    A year ago I moved to horde and was allowed to get a refund and moved back because it was 6 days. I am uk also.

Maybe if it was a Friday before a 3 day weekend you might catch a GM in a good mood who may be in the holiday spirit and may consider it, but given that it's early Monday morning.....I'd say your chances of winning the lottery are better. Lottery odds are 1:13,983,816

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigaar View Post
    absolutely zero.

I'd go apeshit if you did.