Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    yes please post more video cinematics. I really enjoy the ingame cutscenes.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Deleted
    I dont mind it being less cut-scenes. I still have nightmares from Uldum

Quite the opposite, I am glad there are so few. I think they did a pretty good job with them, 1-3 per zone should be a maximum and they kept to that (some zones not having any.) Maybe I'm just so burnt out on Uldum cutscenes that I've grown to hate them?

Uldum is the problem nothing else. U cant skip many harrison jones cutscene i believe before a certain patch it just wasnt possible. Its ok to see him pull down a statue once but to see a staff being put in place and lights coming in and out of temples with the poor wow graphics makes me eye bleeds. Specially when you cant skip it

Cutscenes like wrathgate or even the mop opening scene keep em coming!!! I also i loved the mop promo video with the orc and human fighting Chen

0 cut scenes is my optimal number. Keep cut scenes in single player games.

I generally find cutscenes dreary and annoying. If I want story in video form, I will go and watch a movie!

Cataclysm was the worst, Uldum was horrid (this was one of the reasons I skipped this zone on almost all of my characters), video's before the pull of a boss (REALLY BLIZZARD?), in random dungeons (one of the CoT ones definitly had at least 2) and if you remember DS that was seriously crazy.

That said, there have been some really good ones out there. In my opinion these cutscenes were great due to their relatively quantity and really making sense story wise. Next to that, the were really in a good position in the game (aka, after killing the final boss of the expension).

But for me, they don't have to make them. If I can't skip them they should really die in a fire! and even if I can skip them, if they start with the biggest earrape known to man (spine of deathwing pull) they should defenitly cease to exist.

More Wrath/MoP kind of cutscenes, no cata cutscenes or at least very few.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    Sorry, but this is not correct. There are cut scenes in Kun Lai Summit and The Dreaded Wastes too.
    Care to post them? Because I saw none like the example I posted

Seriously I don't mean to be rude but are people deliberately being dense now. Uldum didn't have cutscenes, it had cheap pre events.

theres two types of people here. People who thinking of cutscenes as the machanima type only and those who are thinking of cutscenes as both the machanima and ingame (nonvideo) cutscenes.

Uldum had a lot of the ingame cutscenes. Dragon soul had a lot of the former machanima type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    theres two types of people here. People who thinking of cutscenes as the machanima type only and those who are thinking of cutscenes as both the machanima and ingame (nonvideo) cutscenes.

Uldum had a lot of the ingame cutscenes. Dragon soul had a lot of the former machanima type.
    Thing is though I don't know how more blatant I could've being regardless

10+ Year Old Account
    They just should really stop making cutscenes with WoW graphics. It's not like they can afford it, like Mass Effect or Dragon Age.

I was really disappointed when i saw WotLK and Cataclysm ending scene, this isn't any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

Indeed, many people are confusing these.