Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    very interesting watch, the most interesting is that this guy wasn't a serial killer, but just a person without emotions
    btw when he talked about the rats I felt a chill going trough my spine
    I always tought burning alive is the most horrible way to go, but being eaten alive by rats makes drowning and burning look soft

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Woahhh. I'm a little offended by that. The Joker was deranged, he didn't change his stories to relate to the situation, it was more for the sake of lying.

I don't really think this guy changed his story so much...he just distorted the truth and exaggerated to make himself sound better.
    Or he has a twisted mind, and no matter how cold he acts, killing 100-200ppl does something with your brain, maybe he legitatly doesn't remember his first kill. Its not like you have sex for the first time. I think its something you want to forget. Even a cold blooded murder machine like he was
    Last edited by RüneRS; 2012-11-05 at 10:02 PM.
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    Or he has a twisted mind, and no matter how cold he acts, killing 100-200ppl does something with your brain, maybe he legitatly doesn't remember his first kill. Its not like you have sex for the first time. I think its something you want to forget. Even a cold blooded murder machine like he was
    I completely agree. I feel some parts he did exaggerate, but he is for sure mentally unhealthy and perhaps he doesn't truly remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    very interesting watch, the most interesting is that this guy wasn't a serial killer, but just a person without emotions
    btw when he talked about the rats I felt a chill going trough my spine
    I always tought burning alive is the most horrible way to go, but being eaten alive by rats makes drowning and burning look soft

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 11:01 PM ----------

He wasn't completely emotionless, he had a weird feeling about killing via rats. He didn't like the feeling. It was probably some kind of feeling of disgust, something he never felt before? Idk.

why do they always have to kill cats... cats never look at you wrong they are just cats...

Quote Originally Posted by Earris View Post
    why do they always have to kill cats... cats never look at you wrong they are just cats...
    i love cats... but let's face it, looking at people wrong is what cats do best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Certainly not, he's alive and kicking!

I kid.

Interesting video, cheers!
    this man is truely the sexiest...well at least for me...holy crap....

OT: there was a study years back on brains of people like this man. it was learned that the brain in 'killers' fire differently, portions of their brain do not light up the same way as others.

where this study is? i need to do some digging

yeah but they dont have intentions they dont judge you
    most of the time he kills emotional even if the denies it cats dont do stuff out of intend they just do it
    actually i have to say the hole thing is really stupid he just has so much shit cause of his father even if he says i dont know or stuff most of the time he lies
    if you would have put him on a lie detector or get a thermal image of the video you would see it most of the times i bet

some stuff he really does not seem to remember other stuff he is just lying about also his choice of words sometimes actually betrays him

also i think that some of his stories are made up like the one where he strangles a guy over his back he may have killed him but he did not pulled him up over his back the guy was peeing so he would have gotten urine all over him he is not the type of guy that would have risked that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I find the background music in these thingies so very distracting. Just the interview as it is would've been much better.

Read that in Romney's voice.
    hahah i laugh everytime i watch it it's so brilliant