Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think they stack, ask Muzual, he already has all 4 badges.
    You can -have- several, but only one badge shows. :P
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think they stack, ask Muzual, he already has all 4 badges.
    Thats so impressive that its actually kind of mindblowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine
    Rarest one shows, you don't get to decide.
    Sucks if your right, no offense lol, but i can see this being the case

OT: Been gone from MMOC for a month or two, how do i find the value of someones quote in order to get the little button next to their name show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Thats so impressive that its actually kind of mindblowing.
    I know right, worship me.

Caine is right, and in order of rarity they will display like this

(Rarest) -> -------- ------ <- (Least rare)
    Teamwork, Helpful, Friendly, Honourable Opponent

EDIT: the only way for people to know you have two is if your enemies see your HO while your allies see something rarer. You can only see one badge though and you can't appear to have more than two.
    Last edited by Muzual; 2012-11-05 at 11:26 PM.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I know right, worship me.

Caine is right, and in order of rarity they will display like this

(Rarest) -> -------- ------ <- (Least rare)
    Teamwork, Helpful, Friendly, Honourable Opponent

EDIT: the only way for people to know you have two is if your enemies see your HO while your allies see something rarer. You can only see one badge though and you can't appear to have more than two.
    Awesome, thanks. but aren't helpful and friendly more rare than teamwork?

Awesome, thanks. but aren't helpful and friendly more rare than teamwork?
    No, Teamwork is definitely the most rare and HO is definitely the least rare. I assume it's Helpful > Friendly but I don't have evidence since I earned my Teamwork and Helpful at the same time, and the Teamwork is the one that shows (so it's the most rare) - I don't know if Helpful would've replaced friendly or not.

and also, I'm just shortening the names.
    "Great Leader" is the most rare, it's yellow and I think it may actually be a combination of all honours. (possibly excluding HO). Riot never said what was needed, but they DID say that the badges weren't on a set value and that it's not just one type of honour that's needed for a badge (They said the clue is in the name)

My Great Leader badge says that I lead teams to victory through great communication. I can see that being a combination of teamwork, friendly and helpful. That's just my thoughts though, Riot have never said what the actual requirements are. I can only guess

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

No, Teamwork is definitely the most rare and HO is definitely the least rare. I assume it's Helpful > Friendly but I don't have evidence since I earned my Teamwork and Helpful at the same time, and the Teamwork is the one that shows (so it's the most rare) - I don't know if Helpful would've replaced friendly or not.

"Great Leader" is the most rare, it's yellow and I think it may actually be a combination of all honours. (possibly excluding HO). Riot never said what was needed, but they DID say that the badges weren't on a set value and that it's not just one type of honour that's needed for a badge (They said the clue is in the name)

My Great Leader badge says that I lead teams to victory through great communication. I can see that being a combination of teamwork, friendly and helpful. That's just my thoughts though, Riot have never said what the actual requirements are. I can only guess
    Okay so they made Tribunal have a rating system, just give it a few months and Riot with announce, "The honor system now has a rating system!"

On a serious not though I'm actually finding nicer players, they don't rage as much as they used too and some still get annoyed but it seems like they hold it back. Overall I think what Riot did was a great move forward into improving the community because lets be straight here... There isn't really a system as well done as this in other games.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Awesome, thanks for the info, i'll keep that in mind, and then let out a manly squeal of delight the first time someone on my team has a yellow ribbon

Awesome, thanks for the info, i'll keep that in mind, and then let out a manly squeal of delight the first time someone on my team has a yellow ribbon
    Just remember that they're still people and are just as likely to make mistakes as anybody else. Misconception in my games that us banner-holders are perfect and can carry the whole game (when I'm on Soraka too >.>) with minimal effort.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Lmao reminds me of fame in maplestory...