Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin2 View Post
    `lol, look up your posting history. There is not ONE post without an error, either spelling or grammatically. Look up your last post, to make it easy for you I made some of the errors bold. When I try to get some serious answers, you (like before) start to change the subject and go to unrelated issues. You are just too much...`

No you make no mention of my grammar or spelling in the above quote at all do you? moron!
    Lol, and NOW you have proved yourself wrong. It was a reply to you going on about my grammar. YOU started about grammar, not me. Did you even read the post:
    Show me the post where I said anything about your grammar before the one you posted about me using "grieving".
    With every post you make more of a fool of yourself. And we are back to the insults, guess the threats will follow soon. Oh no, you already did. Not to me, but to someone else...

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP, specially world pvp is the most entertaining and by far the most interesting part of this game. Good players are measured because of this, not pve.
    The only people who blame pvp and try to undermine it are always bad and frustrated players or pve players (kinda the same).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    Lol, and NOW you have proved yourself wrong. It was a reply to you going on about my grammar. YOU started about grammar, not me. Did you even read the post:
    With every post you make more of a fool of yourself. And we are back to the insults, guess the threats will follow soon. Oh no, you already did. Not to me, but to someone else...
    I was speaking generally, the anti ganking brigade having a go at me for my grammar then using your post as an example of how when someone posts crap grammar who suits their argument they dont mention a thing,

Anyway im not the one looking like a fool, im not the one claiming people self harm because of ganking in wow, Im not the one trying to claim ganking=griefing despite blizzards own t&c and thier own gms stating otherwise. Im not the one who deletes posts when they relise they've gone to far and then trys to claim they never existed.

A fool? look in the mirror friend!

Deleted
    When I kill a player I look at them as pixels not flesh and blood. I cannot justify people actually associating ganking with bullying and real life with games.
    Just my opinion
    Anyways enough from me on this

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin2 View Post
    I was speaking generally, the anti ganking brigade having a go at me for my grammar then using your post as an example of how when someone posts crap grammar who suits their argument they dont mention a thing,

Anyway im not the one looking like a fool, im not the one claiming people self harm because of ganking in wow, Im not the one trying to claim ganking=griefing despite blizzards own t&c and thier own gms stating otherwise. Im not the one who deletes posts when they relise they've gone to far and then trys to claim they never existed.

A fool? look in the mirror friend!
    It's no use discussing with you: I asked you several times to prove what you claim, like me deleting posts. If you know how the posting counter works, you will know that when you delete a post the amount of posts will stay the same (will not get one subtracted). Now click my profile and count the posts I made, then compare that amount to my total posts counter. Strange, they are the same.

I can not take you serious anymore: a self-proclaimed father that has the mindset and empathy of 12-year old children (aside from the language used: the insults, the threats, the incoherent replies, the falsehoods and unproven claims). I pity you, your environment but most of all your child(ren). Let's hope for the good of the world they will go to a good school, because their father can not teach them anything.

Blizzard should never have allowed cross faction character creation on PvP servers. Even when you beat someone fair and square in world PvP, someone always creates a level 1 toon to tell you how much phallus you suck. And when you actually gank someone? Oh boy, the nerd rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Because, even within the rules of a game, killing a low level in one shot over and over and over and over and over again is basically that - bullying. You're deliberately going out of your way to make someone else's playing a misery. You don't even get anything out of it.

Me? If I see someone low level, or my level, or even higher, I'll kill them. But only the once. Any more is just pointless.
    this pretty much. There is nothing wrong with killing someone you come across on a pvp server once or twice, but following them around, killing them over and over IS bullying. You are going out of your way to make someone else's playtime miserable, that is bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    i'm 6ft2, 30 years old, pretty fit and much stronger than your average 10 year old. even though i totally could, i don't go around punching ten year olds
    I would if they could respawn.

PvE Realms that way ---->

Don't like open world PvP realms, don't play on open world PvP realms. Im sick of $#$# guys like that, "I HATE PIZZAS BUT I SPEND MY TIME IN PIZZA HUT EATING PIZZAS!!"
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

Quote Originally Posted by AiAtola View Post
    PvE Realms that way ---->

Don't like open world PvP realms, don't play on open world PvP realms. Im sick of $#$# guys like that, "I HATE PIZZAS BUT I SPEND MY TIME IN PIZZA HUT EATING PIZZAS!!"
    No what is being said is "I like pizza, so i go to a pizza hut eating pizza's, but i dont eat 10 at the same time"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    It doesn't matter if you are on a PvP server or not.....there are way to many people that go out of their way just to shit on other peoples days just because they can. I expect PvP on a PvP server, but I also Expect Honor out of people no matter where I go. I didn't move to a PvE server because I got tired of PvP....I went to a PvE server to reduce the number of people trying to bully and ruin my day for shits and giggles.
    I agree wholeheartedly; I know that 2-hour-slaughterfests at low-level zones should be expected every once in a while, because people who get off on hurting defenseless people exist. Better in a game then out there in the real world I say to that. But with the heavier load from CRZ some areas are turning into rotation-shifts to accomodate full 24-hours slaughterzones.

I recently started playing again and yesterday (2nd day of Christmas even) I was actively hunted down as an individual for over 9 hours straight.
    (multiple provinces and everyone else was left alive?)
    I haven't even spent enough time playing yet recently to warrant this kind of sick behaviour if every player I killed for every reason ever on that character turned out to be his. When calling in help from a guild got him killed twice, he'd wait until the saviour in question had left the province (even when the helper was in stealth not a single attack), so he probably even spend that time waiting with help from an account from the opposing faction..
    If that isn't bullying, then what is really? Blizzard even counts excesses like these though, not as "harassment" on a PvP server.

That was not a gamer; this was not even a human anymore, really. I know this thing probably existed before but I have never encountered so much extremes as since the CRZ. Once i up my first character to 90, I don't want to log on, and then have to instantly switch to that character just to help clear out the zones I want to level another character in.
    I don't mind hardcore PvP, but it's more like a playground for bullies growing more bullies now. Maybe I should also slowly start moving my PvP on a PvE server, I'd feel less disgusted..

Infracted. Please don't necro old threads.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-12-27 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Please start a new thread if necessary instead of necro'ing an old one.