Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    congrats, but i dont really see how a tremendous effort is needed to level all classes to 90.

when i quit back in Cata i had 4 different classes at 85 and while it obviously isnt every class it really didnt require any tremendous effort on my part. leveling in my opinion is quite easy to be honest.

i hope no one takes my opinion as me trying to say leveling all classes to 90 isnt something to be proud of, i just dont agree it takes a tremendous amount of effort

edit : typos
    Yeah it's not hard, just time consuming (and potentially mind numbing, when it's your 11th time doing the same quest).

awesome. i dont think i can do 11 tho. got 90mage/druid/shaman/hunter . my 85dk/rogue are staying 85 for now cuz i dislike them. heck, i only leveled the dk because i had nothing to do 2 weeks before mop :P I got a low lvl monk thats now 35 and i think that will be my next 90 congrats on your altoholism. its about time i get off the wagon and get my full binge alt-ing on

I leveled 3 to 90 and got a new achievement for 5 L90s, are you sure theres none for 10?

achievment unlocked : nolife... u enjoy playing through the same content 11 times? something is wrong with you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

You got all 11 classes to 90. Good. Now master them all.

Also, why this obsession all around with world firsts? People want to "world first" something, anything really, just to feel special.
    Hey i'll be the world first to eat this cake right in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I leveled 3 to 90 and got a new achievement for 5 L90s, are you sure theres none for 10?
    there's achievements for 1/2/3/5 max level classes, that's it.

I'm at 2 with 2 more 85's ready to go. I'm just lazy right now in game.

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    achievment unlocked : nolife... u enjoy playing through the same content 11 times? something is wrong with you lol
    Says the guy who's probably going to clear a raid way more than 11 times. Thats the same content man.

Anyways. Whether you have no life or not, crazy or not, I agree it should have an achievement, especially since there is one for up to 5 toons. Perhaps they just couldn't think of a clever name for 11. Either way, congrats sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji Firepaw
    Wow you are some kind of gorgeous aren't you? I can tell we are going to be good friends!

Man that's rough. I can barely get through to 86 on my second char because of the amount of exp needed >.<

Congrats.

GJ, I can barely bring myself to log on for raids, kudos to you.

Deleted
    Gz man that's quite an accomplishment.

I have to wait for Christmas to get MoP, so I've been leveling new toons, and had thought about doing this as well. (Obviously just to 85 so that they are ready for MoP) But I'm just about to hit 80 on my priest, and have really lost the will to level anymore, and still need to level a Mage with a RaF and a shaman for PvP, so I doubt that I will even try for something like this.

Gratz on the accomplishment, it is so mind numbing to do that sort of thing. I've done so many of the quests over and over and over and over as it is, and know how bad it can be. Wish there was a title that would be cool. Althought I think Alto-holic is a bit of a lame title, they could come up with something a bit better then that.

That is really cool, congrats.

I started the expansion at 10/10. Right now I am 2/11

I am gradually working one alt at a time, it is pretty easy with full rested exp. But my main priority is keeping my main (bear) progressed.. so I have been doing dailies, LFR etc. My goal really is to just have my main as best as he can be, and then the other 10 classes to 90 before the next expansion. I only play my tank, and my healer for real.

I am surprised there is no achievement for 11/11. I got the one for my second 90, and just assumed it kept going all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, that is quite a feat. I agree, it should have an anchievment.

My first thought when reading your post was, "Someone hasn't been doing their dailies."

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

ive gotten 5 diff classes to 90 and there is an achievement for that.. i could do more ( i have like 24 or 25 85s scattered across 4 diff servers)but eh.. concentrating on my mage and dk as they are my fav toons atm. on another note i think blizz didnt add an achievement cuz i dont think they imagined anyone would be able to lvl every class to 90.. or atleast not for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, now I'm going to have to work on my alts. Thanks OP, you're gonna get me fired =P
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    What?

What about heroic raid achievements, pvp kill achievements, pvp rating achievements, 400 non-combat pet achievements, 150 mount achievements, get all professions maxed on your account achievement etc.
    he is saying not everyone has the time to even level another toon. Dont see how you are questioning this but ok.

OT: Nice job I havnt even tried to level my other toons! Just my main ill do it soon hopefully lol

Gratz, I also agree with the altoholic title + achievement. I was disapoint (son) when I realized there's nothing past 5 lvl 90

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    he is saying not everyone has the time to even level another toon. Dont see how you are questioning this but ok.
    his reasoning for there not being an achievement for 10+ max level chars was that not everyone has time to level alts. however, not everyone has time to do heroic raids or rated bgs/arena or collect pets or mounts, and yet there are still achievements for those, thus showing the error in his reasoning.

don't see how you missed that, but okay.

Grats. I will get there one day. I leveled monk to 90 first so that I could get the 1-85 stretch out of the way. All the rest are at 85 or better. I'm thinking I will take a year or more tho. I finished all classes to 85 in cataclysm only shortly before the MoP release.