Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    What?

What about heroic raid achievements, pvp kill achievements, pvp rating achievements, 400 non-combat pet achievements, 150 mount achievements, get all professions maxed on your account achievement etc.
    he is saying not everyone has the time to even level another toon. Dont see how you are questioning this but ok.

OT: Nice job I havnt even tried to level my other toons! Just my main ill do it soon hopefully lol

Gratz, I also agree with the altoholic title + achievement. I was disapoint (son) when I realized there's nothing past 5 lvl 90

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    he is saying not everyone has the time to even level another toon. Dont see how you are questioning this but ok.
    his reasoning for there not being an achievement for 10+ max level chars was that not everyone has time to level alts. however, not everyone has time to do heroic raids or rated bgs/arena or collect pets or mounts, and yet there are still achievements for those, thus showing the error in his reasoning.

don't see how you missed that, but okay.

Grats. I will get there one day. I leveled monk to 90 first so that I could get the 1-85 stretch out of the way. All the rest are at 85 or better. I'm thinking I will take a year or more tho. I finished all classes to 85 in cataclysm only shortly before the MoP release.