Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Now gear them all! Do dailies on them all! I got three to 90, And this is the first time since i started this game in 2007, that i feel like i'll never another alt.

If mobs were like they were in Wrath. It would be a lot more fun to level my alts. But once you get into the Cataclysm stuff at 80, it starts to become a pain in the ass for me.

Especially on a pvp server. Having people trying to after you pull a few mobs. But that doesn;t happen a lot. Just the thought of it happening always keeping me paranoid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korta View Post
    the day before yesterday I've completed a long long journey which I've started with the release of MoP... I've managed to level up every class to 90.
    Greetings from the U.S. and sincere congratulations on your accomplishment! The only other comment I would make is that it's been about six weeks now so the length of the journey to outsiders might not be as epic as it is to anyone who's done this. Long, long journeys of this sort for most people usually take a little longer than 40+ days.

But nonetheless, it's something.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

world first? over one month after release? maybe two weeks after release rofl
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    I had all 10 classes at 85 in Cataclysm and there was no meta achievement.
    because they didn't have account wide achievements in cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Why would I expect one for 11 classes at 90 in MoP?
    because there are achievements for leveling two, three, and five different classes to max level now. it's only logical to include achievements for more.

i'm hoping for not just an achievement for all 11 classes, but for a continued line of double agent achievements, all 11 classes on both factions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klumb View Post
    as the previous post i say it is no world first.

I *dinged* my last char last week on thursday. but im not mad that there is no achievment.
    but it would be great to be honored with an achievment like "The Insane" or something like that.
    Insane exists. But seeing how Blizzard reacts to community humor. [Has no Life] would be a top candidate for the title.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Why would they add an achievement for leveling 11 classes to 90 when half of the classes in game are useless?
    There's also an achievement for maxing out all primary professions... So yeah, there's logic behind what people say..

OP: have you tried to suggest that topic in the official forums?
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2012-11-05 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Asians my friend. Asians. No matter what you do in a game there's some asian who has already done it
    Ha ha :-D Indeed they have a pretty nice gaming culture there ;-) In South Korea Starcraft-players are like rock stars ;-)

Wildtree:

I wrote a post in EU but I think it would be wise to have one in the US forums. Unfortunately I can't create a thread there without having an US-account. Someone else has to do it :-/
    Last edited by mmocefe401ad5f; 2012-11-05 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    Gz! I'm just on my 6th character

I can't stand to level more than one character every few months. Congrats!

As for the achievement...

I'd go with "Player name" the experienced

Congrats! That is quite a feat. I honestly don't think I could do that, for a while atleast. Pandaria quests are nice but I don't want to burn myself out of the game just yet. I usually level alts when there is nothing else to do but I don't think I can do all classes like I did in previous expansions because I usually have them all at max level and only use 2-3 so only going to level the ones I really like

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats!
    Personally I don't know whether I'll be able to withstand Dread Wastes 11 times...
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthalis View Post
    But how many of them are in raid qualitygear? Or PvP epics?
    Thank you for a giggle - quite a petty little sneer at someone who did something a bit different to almost everyone else in game whereas you - baa baa baa lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthalis View Post
    But how many of them are in raid qualitygear? Or PvP epics?
    Who cares?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Why would they add an achievement for leveling 11 classes to 90 when half of the classes in game are useless?
    If "half" of the classes in the game are "useless", then leveling all of them to 90 would be even more of an achievement, and even more deserving of recognition.

I'll get there eventually. Pacing myself this expansion, haha!

Grats! I thought there was an achievement for having all 11 capped, I'm pretty bummed there isn't.

I leveled all 10 in Cata to 85, (and a second rogue on Alliance in preparation for Double Agent) and always said there should've been an achievement for it

Maybe they'll add them in later. I think it kinda sucks it only stops at 5. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Grats!
    Personally I don't know whether I'll be able to withstand Dread Wastes 11 times...
    I didn't even have to touch Dread Wastes on my second toon, that leveled with rested all the way. I did one dungeon (Mogu'shan) at 89. Quested to 86 in Jade Forest, cleared ALL of Valley, Krasarang, and Kun-Lai, and got to skip the two annoying lines in Townlong (The investigation, which past the first step is annoying, and the Sumprushes)

My hunter is nearly 89 and I'm not out of Kun-Lai yet. He did all of Jade Forest except the final chain with the mogu attacking the Pandaren village, has done two dungeons, and did all but the crock quests in Krasarang, and all of Valley.
    Last edited by Dirgon; 2012-11-05 at 06:57 PM.

Lol @ how many of them are in raid gear...

Not to burst your bubble, but raiding is ez as balls. It's not a major achievement to be in raid gear. It is however, a major achievement to have leveled 50000000 characters to 90, shit takes perseverance.

EDIT: Forgot to say grats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Gratz - yup...I think it needs an achievement....

..and it should be this.
    Something tells me that you have a lot of alts...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not sure why people care if they are geared or not, heck they don't even have to do dailies on them if they don't feel like it (gasp). Hell they could just stop playing them when they reach 90 and start leveling up another 11 if that's what they enjoy, what's it to you how other people enjoy the game.

Grats to the OP, that's a lot of work and something I wish I could do but only managed 8 85s by the end of cata (with 2 druids).

As for MOP, I'm working on my 3rd toon, definitely skipping some of the quests that I didn't enjoy the first time. Adding a little PVP and a few more dungeon runs to mix it up as well. Going to have to take a break from leveling after this one though as I've gotten a little tired of it (I'm sure I'll get the urge again down the road and level some of the others).
    Last edited by dryankem; 2012-11-05 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Definatly NOT a world first, I know 4 or 5 of us who've already done it...and thats just on my server alone

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    congrats, but i dont really see how a tremendous effort is needed to level all classes to 90.

when i quit back in Cata i had 4 different classes at 85 and while it obviously isnt every class it really didnt require any tremendous effort on my part. leveling in my opinion is quite easy to be honest.

i hope no one takes my opinion as me trying to say leveling all classes to 90 isnt something to be proud of, i just dont agree it takes a tremendous amount of effort

edit : typos
    Last edited by dokilar; 2012-11-05 at 07:07 PM.