Pandemic "Smoothing" Doom as well

In addition to the corruption issue discovered, pandemic appears to be smoothing Doom as well. The good news is that it doesn't smooth mastery, just spell power. This probably doesn't change much as there isn't much you can do other than just eat the bullet but it might change when in a SP proc window you choose reapply doom for now. I haven't bothered to check to see if it's a step function based on the number of ticks or a smooth function based on the amount of time but it's worth knowing I guess.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that sucks. With the resource and stance restrictions Doom is not something you can easily refresh with procs. I'll never be bothered to swap into and out of Meta and refresh Doom just for a proc, though. It'd have to be significant change to do so.