What double dps comp is viable w/ a warrior?

Title says it all!

Warrior friend is coming back from a 1 year hiatus, and Im rolling a toon to compliment his warrior. We wanna hit 2s hard to get him back into arena mode, and we wanna run a double dps comp.

So whats viable for Warrior/X for 2v2?

Thanks all!

Ret pala
    BM hunter
    Feral Druid
    Frost mage

Maby enhancement shaman and dk to, never played with those though. I like feral and ret the most atm.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2012-11-05 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Ret pala
    BM hunter
    Feral Druid
    Frost mage

Maby enhancement shaman and dk to, never played with those though. I like feral and ret the most atm.
    Sums it up pretty much. Depends if you want control or heals with burst or just burst/burst. I'd say a BM Hunter is best since you can destroy anything.

Deleted
    Warrior/BM Hunter is probably the best double dps comp in the game right now due to their insanely OP state.
    Things will change come 5.1 but even then it will still be insanely overpowered. Have fun!

pretty much warrior anything is viable...

There's a warrior/ele shaman team that is 100-0 and rank 1 in 2's right now. So I think it's simply a combination of skill and player synergy and any 2s comp is gladiator viable for a warrior.

Okay, thanks everyone! But with the 'Stampede' nerf to BM Hunters, Im already hearing huge complaints about BM Hunter viability in 2s now.. it seems they relied too heavily on that one OP ability.

What I wanna know is this: If 5.1 comes along and warriors get a small nerf (or really a fix at this point, they need it) .. what class do you think would be the best choice in that scenario? Like if we went Hunter/Warr right now, come 5.1 it could be pretty bad. Is there a class that will still do really well with Warrior in 2s even if they get a nerf in 5.1?

Thanks!

I'm 90-11 in 2v2 running Warrior and Resto Druid; only teams we lose to is double DPS and thats Double BM Hunter B4 hotfixes and Double Mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLanich View Post
    Okay, thanks everyone! But with the 'Stampede' nerf to BM Hunters, Im already hearing huge complaints about BM Hunter viability in 2s now.. it seems they relied too heavily on that one OP ability.

What I wanna know is this: If 5.1 comes along and warriors get a small nerf (or really a fix at this point, they need it) .. what class do you think would be the best choice in that scenario? Like if we went Hunter/Warr right now, come 5.1 it could be pretty bad. Is there a class that will still do really well with Warrior in 2s even if they get a nerf in 5.1?

Thanks!
    Hunters will still be badass. They nerfed 1 stupid ability but buffed others. Hunters will still be a good class for good players. Bad players.. well.. who cares about them anyway?

Deleted
    yesterday me and my arena buddy ran into fury warr/arms warr.
    he pretty much instantly died, never seen something that insane and i play a BM hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Hunters will still be badass. They nerfed 1 stupid ability but buffed others. Hunters will still be a good class for good players. Bad players.. well.. who cares about them anyway?
    The other buffs don't really make up for the stampede bug, either way bm after lynx rush nerf is gonna be the same cos any hunter worth his salt is gonna be using blink rush in 3s, or playing marks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    The other buffs don't really make up for the stampede bug, either way bm after lynx rush nerf is gonna be the same cos any hunter worth his salt is gonna be using blink rush in 3s, or playing marks.
    Hunters will still be very viable due to their damage, utility and mobility. All these cries are about facerolling bads who cant stand their op class being nerfed a little.
    Now we just need to fix warrior, mage, holypala and restoshaman and we are golden!

Hunters will still be very viable due to their damage, utility and mobility. All these cries are about facerolling bads who cant stand their op class being nerfed a little.
    Now we just need to fix warrior, mage, holypala and restoshaman and we are golden!
    Replace shammy with druid and i think it's good, i think restoshammys are in a good spot, not overpowered and not underpowered, with druid i would just nerf the mobility a bit, very hard to chase a druid with that insane speed and rootbreaker and charges/leaps.

Also agree on hunters, they will still be very good, with goodcc and defensive cd's and damage.

Deleted
    Replace shammy with druid and i think it's good, i think restoshammys are in a good spot, not overpowered and not underpowered, with druid i would just nerf the mobility a bit, very hard to chase a druid with that insane speed and rootbreaker and charges/leaps.

Also agree on hunters, they will still be very good, with goodcc and defensive cd's and damage.
    The reason that druids have high mobility is because they lack the heavy output in healing. If they would nerf druids mobility then they would have
    to severly buff the healing output and we would just get another holy paladin or resto shaman

The reason that druids have high mobility is because they lack the heavy output in healing. If they would nerf druids mobility then they would have
    to severly buff the healing output and we would just get another holy paladin or resto shaman
    True enough, just hate chasing them all over the place

Well go with class that can heal because both of you will want some offheals.

Rock, paper, scissors. Shaman are generally anti-caster; druids and paladins have more anti-melee tools. You play a physical class so shaman are the only strong healer you see as balanced, but all three are actually pretty competitive.

Ret pala
    BM hunter
    Feral Druid
    Frost mage
    Pretty much this

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Well go with class that can heal because both of you will want some offheals.
    This will work too. I play a holy pala and i end up with some pretty sweet dps numbers whenever i'm left alone