Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not sure how fine is this idea, basically it is same dailies which reward gear which is great subject to lose it's relative quality with time.

WoW needs AA systems, not another tedious activity (for tank, killing mobs which are even more fat than dailies mobs' - is tedious) which is subject to a lot of caps. Too bad that GC and his team made this game move to werid direction with their balancing, they will have to change their approach to raiding model with lots of dances and tight enrage timers.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Even though I really appreciate the effort that OP put into it, I still don't get it. Why is this different than doing the reputation dailies? Unless I'm missing something this just looks like another grind, killing mobs....and to be honest, if it's a grind... I prefer to have it easy really so I can get it over and done with.

Just like real life/work. An occasional challenge can be fun, but I wouldn't want that everyday. Having to do something as a grind is boring, making it harder does not make it less boring, only makes me dislike it more since it's now even costing me more of my time.
    Then again, I avoid grinding whenever I can. Of course raiding is just another form of grinding, but that's why I love it at some point you get the gear to whizz through it a lot faster so you can do other fun stuff and still have helped guildies gear up.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 12:04 PM ----------

I think you are actually looking for the challenge dungeons then.
    Why do you think I added that other paragraph to my comment?

Solo old content? DO some PVP? BG's? Pet Battles?
    Erm and that last remark "still half an hour I can't go make a group for challenge modes""??? Tthat's actually something you really could do.... The challenges are mostly set around 10-20 minutes for gold, so that fits in less than half an hour....
    Because everyone always has a decent group online to go do challenge modes. I am not going to do challenge modes just to have something to do and get bronze with a half assed group.

Pet battles is not challenging and I don't like it. PvP is not PvE content. Soloing old content... This way I can think of endless things to do but they all suck. I could go fly in circles as fast as possible for half an hour.

Why are you so opposed to this?

I have to agree that OP's ideas are more of the same but I think they are still nice. It really depends on how it will be implemented exactly. It could turn out to be just a boring grind or it could be quite interesting for many people.
    I don't really mind grinding, I hate caps to be honest. I rather grind mobs for hours than to do dailies and be capped, same with valor.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2012-11-07 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    If blizz does read the forums, I hope they take note of this and hire you.
    Absolutely love the idea, and I'd definitely want to do them areas,
    Just sad it's doubtful blizz would implement something so huge ,
    Don't take that as a slur on your idea though, because I think it's an amazing idea, I'd of gladly paid an extra ten dollars on the deluxe edition if this came with it

Deleted
    What would help to get this seen by blizzard is post here too : eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5847975705 have gotten no reactions here, but chances are higher that they see and maybe respond to it with more reactions

10+ Year Old Account
    that idea sounds frikin epic i wish they would do something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    If blizz does read the forums, I hope they take note of this and hire you.
    Absolutely love the idea, and I'd definitely want to do them areas,
    Just sad it's doubtful blizz would implement something so huge ,
    Don't take that as a slur on your idea though, because I think it's an amazing idea, I'd of gladly paid an extra ten dollars on the deluxe edition if this came with it
    Maybe not this expension (although it just started), but it would defenitly be possible for the next!

Deleted
    I agree that its a little late for this expansion, but it would be great for the next

Deleted
    God no...

1. This is an MMORPG

2. A zone (three zones?) dedicated to grinding goats for beads is not fun.

3. The only reason Black Prince rep doesn't have people screaming about it is because the daily quests have you killing these mobs. No-one goes out into Vale to grind Mogu except the hardcore.

EDIT

"Because everyone always has a decent group online to go do challenge modes. I am not going to do challenge modes just to have something to do and get bronze with a half assed group."

Sigh, no.

"Pet battles is not challenging and I don't like it. PvP is not PvE content. Soloing old content... This way I can think of endless things to do but they all suck. I could go fly in circles as fast as possible for half an hour."

This screams 'I haven't levelled a pet past 10' to me. Grinding isn't content, it's filler. This makes me think you've never actually experienced a real grind.
    Last edited by mmoc62babd2cec; 2012-11-08 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    God no...

1. This is an MMORPG

2. A zone (three zones?) dedicated to grinding goats for beads is not fun.

3. The only reason Black Prince rep doesn't have people screaming about it is because the daily quests have you killing these mobs. No-one goes out into Vale to grind Mogu except the hardcore.

EDIT

"Because everyone always has a decent group online to go do challenge modes. I am not going to do challenge modes just to have something to do and get bronze with a half assed group."

Sigh, no.

"Pet battles is not challenging and I don't like it. PvP is not PvE content. Soloing old content... This way I can think of endless things to do but they all suck. I could go fly in circles as fast as possible for half an hour."

This screams 'I haven't levelled a pet past 10' to me. Grinding isn't content, it's filler. This makes me think you've never actually experienced a real grind.

Not just grinding, or at least not in my scenario. Epic story lines through quests on a difficult level. These shouldn't be islands purely filled with mobs with a +10 rep face, I agree. That would be pointless! But they should be max level quest story lines eventually resulting in having to take on a strong son of a b*tch while being busy.

And yes, maybe 3 zones is a bit overkill but one or two zones with a copple of factions that kinda work this way would be great. Besides that, it isn't supposed to be mandatory to do this. Just something to do while you're not busy raiding, pvping, etc.

Besides that, I would say that this idea can still be polished and lastly, yes I've done grinds. I actually enjoy grinds! Yes, real grinds!