Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You don't NEED to do dailies to cap valor. Daily HC + scenario = 120 valor points x7 days = 840. Almost cap with next to no effort. If you clear MSV its another 150 valor, one boss in HOF and bam you're capped. That's when you don't do ANY dailies at all!

It's similar to cataclysm now tbh, except that Cata gave you 7x 150 for hcs, now you just need to do it one per day instead of all 7 in one day. I would like Cata system back tho (7x improved reward resetting every week instead of daily) cos a lot of people don't have time during working days but can do it fast with guild on weekend or something and be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES. Justice.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have to log on DAILY to get the max valor from the random dungeon then it's ALSO a daily! I don't get whats so ahrd to understand abotu that! I can't for the life of me understand why they took away the 7 per week option where you could choose to log in each day and do one or bust out 7 in one sitting if you feel like it / have limited days you can play but on thoes days you can play for longer periods of time.

Options like the above that were taken away is where many of the issues have popped up as you now need to log in daily to get the max reward rather than having an actual choice on how to cap valor. If I want/ can only log on 2 days a week then there is no option to cap valor even if I have 7 hours to play those 2 days! Raid one day, do some dailies, run some dung, maybe get a challenge mode done and lfr but even at that the person that loged on 2 hours a day for 7 days would be rewarded more than the one that logged in 2 times for 7 hours...thus the noew "options do not promote the "time invest = equal reward" rather log in daily > log in for the same amount of time weekly but with less days.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    You don't NEED to do dailies to cap valor. Daily HC + scenario = 120 valor points x7 days = 840. Almost cap with next to no effort. If you clear MSV its another 150 valor, one boss in HOF and bam you're capped. That's when you don't do ANY dailies at all!

but... it's a DAILY HC + a DAILY Scenario that you are talking about... how would doing thoes each DAY not = doing DAILIES? Just because it's not a dailie quest does not mean it's not a daily!
    Last edited by Odina; 2012-11-06 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Wtf is wrong with some of you? do you really tend to believe that grinding dailies, which is a solo content, should provide almost everything in an mmo at the best way?

To cap valor points with daily quests I need about 7 hours in a whole week.
    to cap valor points with dungeons you'd need 18 dungeons best (meaning doing 7 daily, 11 somewhere between), meaning at least 9 hours if a dungeon takes about 30 minutes, and this is even an optimistic guess.
    to cap valor with raids can't even cap it, though in a regular guild there are bout 2-3 days, 3-4 hours a day, giving up to 12 hours raiding time.

so 1-Person VP-Cap is reachable faster than 5-Person VP Cap than 10/25-Person VP Cap, which isn't reachable at all. Do you really and honestly believe that this is a fine system for an MMO?
    PLUS the Solo-Content not only grants the fastest way of VP gain, no, it's also the only possible way to gain rep, so you can spend the VP and also the only possible way to gain coins for an improved loot chance in raids.

If you somehow want to be competitive - even on a non top guild standard - doing dailies feels mandatory to improve your gear."Then don't dailies, if you don't like" isn't much of an option, because there is no other way to get rep or coins, and there is no faster way to gain VP.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    If you have to log on DAILY to get the max valor from the random dungeon then it's ALSO a daily! I don't get whats so ahrd to understand abotu that! I can't for the life of me understand why they took away the 7 per week option where you could choose to log in each day and do one or bust out 7 in one sitting if you feel like it / have limited days you can play but on thoes days you can play for longer periods of time.

Options like the above that were taken away is where many of the issues have popped up as you now need to log in daily to get the max reward rather than having an actual choice on how to cap valor. If I want/ can only log on 2 days a week then there is no option to cap valor even if I have 7 hours to play those 2 days! Raid one day, do some dailies, run some dung, maybe get a challenge mode done and lfr but even at that the person that loged on 2 hours a day for 7 days would be rewarded more than the one that logged in 2 times for 7 hours...thus the noew "options do not promote the "time invest = equal reward" rather log in daily > log in for the same amount of time weekly but with less days.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 02:54 PM ----------

but... it's a DAILY HC + a DAILY Scenario that you are talking about... how would doing thoes each DAY not = doing DAILIES? Just because it's not a dailie quest does not mean it's not a daily!
    They didn't take away the option to chain run heroics, they only gave the first of the day a rested bonus. This means that the only thing you're complaining about is the fact that you need to run more than seven heroics to hit the VP cap. The number is now 24 in one day, but that's only if you plan to do nothing but heroics in one sitting to get there. Well guess what, they lowered VP gains across the board. The days of capping in a few hours and sitting in the cities complaining that you have nothing to do are over with.

Heroics after the bonus give 40 VP each. 40 VP is eight dailies. Eight dailies can take upwards of 20 minutes, depending on which ones you're doing, and there is a limit to how many you can do in a day. If you've got a good, organized group, heroics don't take 20 minutes, and there's no limit to how many you can do in a day, so they're still faster.