Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why is the human race so divide, unable to understand, accept, and grasp the idea of World peace?

I'd ask: What would a world of peace really be like, and would it be sustainable? A utopia on Earth? Or is that an exclusively-heaven thing?

Why the fuck wont god bring back paradise?.....lol

What the hell was the deal with Walt? I mean, come on.....they make such a big deal over him for the first 2 seasons, then he's just gone, and nothing? And that stupid little epilogue didn't really count.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

what happens after death?

Well in the case thats its just an answer and what i ask can be nothing like someone said earlier ''How do I become immortal?'' and when it says no I would feel that question wasted. In my case like others have said are there any other other living organisms like us? that think and have a civilization. People here have said they would want to know when they die and I find that to be selfish..this one question you know anything in the universe...so you ask when you will die? Like it matters because you will in some time.
    I don't age I level up...

I'd have to go with the standard "What happens after death" myself. Reincarnation? After life? Etc.

Yeah; lottery ticket here, as well.
    Asking about life after death or deities is simply silly if you don't already believe those things are possible (though if I did believe they'd be possible, an 'after death' would probably be involved in my question), and even if a question about how to achieve immortality would be answered, there is absolutely no reason to assume I could ever comprehend it, or put it in practice...

So an answer that automatically leads to loads of wealth would have to do. :P

Deleted
    Is the cake a lie?

Why crow, why?!

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Why is there a limit on how many questions that can be asked?
    I can't tell whether you're asking OP or if that's what your question would be but I laughed harder than I should at your response.

I think my question would have to be, "How can I fix the gaming industry so that isn't full of publishers shitting all over it?"

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Do aliens exist?
    yes they do, sadly you used your 1 question on too obvious thing :P

Deleted
    "How do i gain immortality?"
    I mean, hey, if its a guaranteed answer...

Could also be along the lines of "How can i keep living forever, unless murdered or in an accident?" considering immortality means you cant die no matter what, which is a bit more difficult.

And if i get "Its impossible" as an answer to either, then atleast i tried.

To Douglas Adams:

Why 42?

I'm gonna have to go with a lotto question as well.

What are the next winning numbers to the Powerball jackpot in order?

If it has to be a question no one alive knows the answer to:

How did the universe come to be?
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-06 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    How in the hell did my money disappeared from my table last month.

15+ Year Old Account
    can i have a cookie?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    Is there a god?

If there isn't, almost every deity and prophet based religion would instantly crumble. It would be glorious.
    What would you tell them? 'hey, i asked this thing that always answers correctly and it turns out that there is no god'.

Some would believe you, some wouldnt. Thats like the base of all religions.

What is the formula needed for cold fusion?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with Baiyns first answer

I'd either say "List the planets within our galaxy that contain sentient life" or I'd say "List the top 100 most advanced sentient lifeforms in the universe" or something along those lines

The first options has a higher probability of us actually making contact with or finding them, the second one has more potential benefits if we did.