[HoF] Wind Lord Mel'jarak Picture Guide!

Thanks for all the support everyone! Again.. spaces in the link

***UPDATED**** htt p: //i.imgur.co m/b7wy2.jpg
    Last edited by Hartsz; 2012-11-06 at 04:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

As always, well done. I'm sure a ton of people will be finding your guides useful.
    Life is good.

Do you really need 3 tanks? I assume this is meant for 25man because we used 1 tank for our 10man kill.

"Push to 75% after the first set of adds die [...]"
    On normal, you want to push to 75% after all adds are dead, not just one set.

You forgot to mention that you'll need to pop raid cooldowns for the rain of blades once all the adds are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Do you really need 3 tanks? I assume this is meant for 25man because we used 1 tank for our 10man kill.

You forgot to mention that you'll need to pop raid cooldowns for the rain of blades once all the adds are dead.
    You don't really need 3 tanks. We've also played 25m with 1 tank. More tanks may make it easier depending on what your healers prefer.
    Last edited by Ashvael; 2012-11-06 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post

Thanks for this! I've updated accordingly - I really do appreciate input from experienced players.

As this is such a variable fight I've composed my data from several guides and some have different methods of handling the encounter - it seems that 2 tanks will be more than sufficient from feedback. 3 was suggested to make it easier but looking at the output of damage it doesn't seem necessary unless your heals are horrific.

I assumed that raid CDs would be used on RoB regardless since they're not really required elsewhere however it is good to mention and added. <3