Frost strike + Blood tap macro

Is there a way I can edit my marco to use blood tap when I have 10 or more blood charges. My current macro is this

#showtooltip Frost Strike
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast Frost Strike
    /cast Blood Tap
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /script UIErorrsFrame:Show()

but it uses blood tap the second I get 5 charges.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Deleted
    Why would you want to use it at +10 charges anyway, no reason for that tbh. Another thing is you should maybe not use the blood tab macro and frost strike at once, rather with howling blast.

You can't macro for certain charges/stacks/whatever. Stop using BT if you are going to use it wrong anyway, that's not the point of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just bind it to my side mouse button, if u have any sort of multi-button mouse u can change the button to like 8, put blood tap on 8, and click whenever u need it.

Stick to corruption. You are just wasting your procs as it is.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    You may aswell spec something else if you're just gonna macro this in. This really isn't how Blood tap 'should' be used. Use it to assure KM Obliterates, not for randomly generated runes every 3rd Frost strike.

After testing I found this to be useless. Anything that might increase my dps I'll try. We can let this thread die now.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles