Mass Race Change

Okay, so I want to mass race change my 10 characters. Obviously this is not in the game right now but I have read and heard about blizzard thinking about it when they add all these new models. Whether it be free or a cost IDK. I know this whole new model/race change is a hot topic and honestly I really hope they do some kind of deal when they add all these new races.
    What do you guys think? Do u think they will eventually add this with the new model system, would you want it to happen, and if it is actually confirmed and I just have not seen it what do you know about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. On the one side, all Blizzard cares about is making more money, so it could go two ways: Yes, they implement it at a discount of buying them individually, in hopes that more people shell out the money, or no, they leave it as-is so they continue to make heaps of cash from people such as yourself needing to do multiple characters.

On the other side, it would definitely be extremely useful, and could definitely entice more people to do it. Especially, like you said, with the eventual model updates. I think it would be smart for them to implement it as a 'free for a limited time' thing when they release the new models, but I highly doubt that would ever happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I think thay they will implement a free racechange when the models come.
    Just to avoid the " OMG BLIZZ YOU DESTROYED MY X AND NOW IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE AN X ANYMORE BUT Y LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!".
    If the new models are released with the next xpac, i guess you get a racechange for all your chars with it.
    Or atleast, that is what I would do.
    Blizz is probably going to make a fortune of people racechanging to the new "coolest" race.

Are you kennetthTV???

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Are you kennetthTV???
    yea =) and yes i killed towelie in war z!

10+ Year Old Account
    It might not be a real mass change/move, but if you're planning to do alot of transactions at once, you can ask the costumer service. In some cases, depending on how many characters you transfer and how long you have already subscribed, they might give you a special offer. A good friend of mine did this with 7 characters, he ended up only paying 5 of the server moves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it. I think they'll make a discount at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperbolt View Post
    I think thay they will implement a free racechange when the models come.
    Just to avoid the " OMG BLIZZ YOU DESTROYED MY X AND NOW IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE AN X ANYMORE BUT Y LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!".
    Funny how you mock something that most players actually give a damn about but neglect the fact that numerous players ragequit when they changed how Will of the Forsaken worked; it was even a reason for cancelling sub. How many character looks is vastly more important than any bloody racials and I'm hardly a minority in thinking this way, so yes, it would be expected, by virtue of the fact they will most likely be altering every last bit of how our characters look while we still play them, that they offer free appearance/race/faction changes, at least as a one time deal, to give players options to deal with a major change thrust upon them.