View Poll Results: Who do you chose

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Megatron/Starscream

    39 41.49%
  • Derpy Hooves/Vegeta

    35 37.23%
  • Mario/Luigi

    15 15.96%
  • Connor/ a Furby

    5 5.32%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,888
    Btw I went with connor just because of the furby.
    Tryhard Duelist, Not even trying , unsubed right now.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  2. #22
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    19,103
    the furby can steal ur soul

    SPLATOON!!!!!!

  3. #23
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    All the more reason not to vote for the furby.

  4. #24
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    All the more reason not to vote for the furby.
    The furby is evil and wants control of the world. He'll force people to build him a throne of femurs.



  5. #25
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    19,103
    a bone throne you say?

    SPLATOON!!!!!!

  6. #26
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Sorry Derpy, I don't like Vegetable.



    Badass.
    KONGOU DESS

  7. #27
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    A vote for Derpy is un-American.

    If you're not from America, a vote for Derpy is something equally catastrophic for you.

    Don't be small, vote Megatron 2012.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    The furby is evil and wants control of the world. He'll force people to build him a throne of femurs.
    This Furby sounds more and more dangerous every time he's mentioned Good thing we have Megatron to protect us. He'd never let harm come to his playthings.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-08 at 03:58 AM.

  8. #28
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    a bone throne you say?
    Not just any bones. Femurs. Of lemurs.



  9. #29
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,888
    But... furby...
    Tryhard Duelist, Not even trying , unsubed right now.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  10. #30
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    But... furby...
    Is evil? Yes, very much so. He also hates dogs.



  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    But... furby...
    I had a nightmare once about furbies. The sky was red and the whole world was in some post-apocalyptic state and they surrounded me and were going to eat me
    I don't vote for human eaters.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  12. #32
    What, there's no vegeta voting option? More epic than megatron, with all the muffin-loving of derpy? I'm voting for him, screw the rules. Derpy can be his running mate.

  13. #33
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    19,103
    but vegeta is always *sun glasses*

    second best


    YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

    SPLATOON!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •