Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Warchief Henkdejager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I wouldn't mind being so squishy, but LB surely could use a boost on LB.
    not only that , beeing squichy and almost none of ur spells can be instant with a nice proc. even earth shock shares 1 with ice/fire , i mean why is still in game ? to choose dmg / mobility , i mean if i don't put fire on my target , my lava burst will hit like a wet noodlle , if i don't do a frost shock he will be within seconds on me and poof there i go T_T

  2. #22
    WoW is a PvE game first and a PvP game second. Always has bee, always will be. PvE based things are fixed very fast while PvP, much slower.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    Blizzard is always quite slow. In general, it works to their advantage - they are able to release higher quality stuff with fewer bugs this way. I like that.
    .
    I haven't laughed so hard in WEEKS

  4. #24
    The reason everything is broken at game launch is because Blizzard and Ghostcrawler really are stupid.

    do you think they actually test this shit??? any idiot who did the most basic of testing would have seen warriors were facerolling OP.

    Ghostcrawler is a fucking idiot and he has no business working on any video game, I really dont know how many expansions it takes to prove that moron is a complete fuckwad.


    edit: Sorry for the vicious post, but I really think Blizz and co deserve it. Its very obvious they did absolutely no pvp testing in beta. And yet in WotLK when Ret Pally was OP they had no problem insta nerfing them, and with Cata and MoP it takes a full patch cycle to even touch warriors.
    Last edited by Svarbald; 2012-11-09 at 01:08 AM.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarbald View Post
    The reason everything is broken at game launch is because Blizzard and Ghostcrawler really are stupid.

    do you think they actually test this shit??? any idiot who did the most basic of testing would have seen warriors were facerolling OP.

    Ghostcrawler is a fucking idiot and he has no business working on any video game, I really dont know how many expansions it takes to prove that moron is a complete fuckwad.


    edit: Sorry for the vicious post, but I really think Blizz and co deserve it. Its very obvious they did absolutely no pvp testing in beta. And yet in WotLK when Ret Pally was OP they had no problem insta nerfing them, and with Cata and MoP it takes a full patch cycle to even touch warriors.
    I cant disagree but in Wotlk we saw a hole sesason destro locks 2shot everything too so these "slow" changes are quite usual with Blizz tbh

  6. #26
    I have no idea why this still works. Its been almost 2 months since the expansion came out

  7. #27
    Because Kalgan works there and he is dragging the whole company down with him.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleepz View Post
    Because they don't care about PvP and also because they are not sure on what to do. They don't want to follow player suggestions as you can obiviously see. Else PvP would be a lot more balanced because there are some really good suggestions of players and blizzard keeps ignoring them.
    What? If blizzard listened to the GC this game would have died in December of 2004 because of suggestions.

  9. #29
    Because Blizzard doesn't know how to balance their own game, it's pretty pathetic actually.
    By saying that you are simply asserting that balance is a high priority for Blizzard but they can't do it properly. The most likely situtation is that PvP balance is the 8 or 9th priority on their list behind greenfire warlock quest, new content, hotfixing and PvE balance for instance.

    Apart from that, perfect balance is not even remotely possible, the only problem i can see in arenas right now is warrior burst because of RNG mechanic and i'm pretty sure they know about it.

  10. #30
    because things may not seem as broken as people see it is or they cant fix it ^_^

  11. #31
    Do you guys really want instant fixes on everything?

    Think about it one day you log on the next your abilities are healing and dealing much less than the day before. Then the next day such and such has completely changed.

    It would be a giant roller coaster of nerfs and buffs, based on whining in the forums.

    Just let blizzard fix things in their own time. They do a pretty good job of balancing the game, and its not entirely unplayable. Sure some classes have things about them that make them better than the other classes but in time blizzard will balance that out.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleepz View Post
    Because they don't care about PvP and also because they are not sure on what to do. They don't want to follow player suggestions as you can obiviously see. Else PvP would be a lot more balanced because there are some really good suggestions of players and blizzard keeps ignoring them.
    By player suggestions do you mean screams of pain from people who have not adjusted to new specs? If Blizz followed player's screams and crying and whining the game would have to be changed every 10 mins as more and more would scream. What you mean is they do not follow what you say because yours are not doing as well as you think they deserve. WoW is not actually designed for you but for millions of people, many of who think the game should be geared for THEM.

    If you read the ptr notes you will see that hunters and warriors in particular are being changed - but that will come with 5.1. There was a big blue post on pvp changes, did you not see it or were your eyes screwed up and blotchy from screaming. They are not going to put that in before 5.1. MoP is a few weeks old and it is not what you want but it will never be. MoP will be around a long time. Maybe stop bouncing up and down and yelling and look what is happening or is due to happen instead of looking at the moon and howling

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenro View Post
    If you PvP'd in beta, there's really not much difference compared to live. Warriors were OP, Hunters were OP, Mages were OP, Rogues were UP, Monks were UP, etc. However, this thread is not about 'X is OP/UP' but the fact that Blizzard ignores these imbalances. It makes me wonder if they even play their own game. Blizzard always said PvP is balanced around 3v3, have they not seen the rankings lately? It's been weeks and nothing is being done. I don't expect BIG changes, that's what PTR is for, but simple hotfixes such as damage buffs/nerfs would be sufficient enough.
    Because you pay your sub regardless.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who dont.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •