Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    GREAT! More dailies, wonder why people starts botting ... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I've got 800+ Lesser charms, come 5.1 and them being converted to currency... iirc they'll be capped at 180 - what will happen to the excess coins? :|

I seriously hope the excess coins aren't discarded, cause that would seriously be lame... effectively forcing me to carry on doing dailies past getting your exalted rep, even though I've already "worked" for them.

No idea how it is atm on the PTR, but I hope it'd be like 800+/180 come 5.1, where upon I can't add more coins to that til I'm below 180.
    I don't think they will be capped. And if so, the excess will not be lost, just like in the past with other currencies.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fealar View Post
    I don't see the problem. One guildie buys it for lets say 5k gold and then 9 other guildies buy it from him for 500g. All spend 500g. Big woop:/
    The cost isnt as big an issue as the wait to play solo content, its solo content why the hell should you pay gold to wait in line more than you play?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a FoS Realm first for killing all rares in the brawles. Is it fare that rich people or people lucky enough for an invite get a head start? Remove the Realm first FoS for killing all rares and I'll not care about not getting in right away.

using BMAH for this is just pathetic. It's like some sort of twisted Ponzi scheme. But after a few days it wont matter because of expotential growth but(t) seriously... Next item on the agenda is buying your 5.x legendary pieces from BMAH

Deleted
    Brawler's Guild invitations is a great idea. Not being instanced is an even better idea. Feels oldschool and I like it.

Deleted
    that how sporebats have to look like ! D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    There is also a FoS Realm first for killing all rares in the brawles. Is it fare that rich people or people lucky enough for an invite get a head start? Remove the Realm first FoS for killing all rares and I'll not care about not getting in right away.
    Agree. Was wondering why nobody had asked about the achievement or possibly why it had not been replied to.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mooindathor View Post
    Brawler's Guild invitations is a great idea. Not being instanced is an even better idea. Feels oldschool and I like it.
    Until you stand in the situation where you stand in line and have to fight to get in at all
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Apparently some doesn't see the issue in letting thousands of people in at the same time, in a spectators arena where people take turns to fight.

Better gear up in some caster stuff, because intellect seems too low.

Deleted
    Some doesn't seem to understand that phasing/instancing technology exist in the game. And we don't give a damn about spectacting other people fight ( there is youtube for those 0.5% interested) if this came at the expense of our lack of acces at the fights. I want to be able to do them , not watch them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Except he can invite only one person. Ever. And only after finishing all the content in Brawlers guild.
    I don't even play anymore, but i hope this is the case, so very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Some doesn't seem to understand that phasing/instancing technology exist in the game. And we don't give a damn about spectacting other people fight ( there is youtube for those 0.5% interested) if this came at the expense of our lack of acces at the fights. I want to be able to do them , not watch them.
    Hey, don't jump into unfair generalisations now, i'm sure that a "spectate" ability for pvp, has always been attractive!
    Last edited by mmoc600acd2b9f; 2012-11-06 at 10:38 AM.

if you are going to make the BMAH the only avenue to get into the guild at first, remove the realm first achieves. I could probably afford one, but im not dropping 100k to be the first, thats just stupid.

also, it's very annoying that new content is being gated, but in this case, with gold itself. and what happens when the first people in only invite guildies? or sell invites? it's just another avenue to make gold. and I guarantee you that people who live on the AH will snap up all those invitations, and make a profit off it.

Deleted
    I know that the 1 fight at the time rule sucks, but it was a rule in the movie too...

Ahhhh, the perks of playing on a dead realm.

Oh hai, you want another thing to do in PVE? Give us all your gold and before you can start wait in line with the wow community. No thanks, this is beyond ridiculous, sometimes I really wonder how blizzard can make such stupid decisions. Waiting in line, with the wow "community", it's gonna be a fucking disaster, can't wait for the youtube videos...

Blizzard has come up with some shitty ideas before, like Cataclysm (yes, the whole thing) but this fight club deal...wow. Pure fail.

Deleted
    I'm on Kazzak EU on horde, i know im never going into the brawlers guild

Oh good. I'm sure the elitists on my server will just be running to give away invites to the brawler's guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing i see from everyone complaining about waiting in line is pure IMPATIENCE! Seriously learn to bloody wait in line for things and hard work and stop wanting everything for free and right away or you will throw all your toys out the pram,getting sick of hearing it now from you whiny ass kids!

Deleted
    I'm more interested by the Dreadnaught shoulders on that BMAH, lol.