Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wait so i have to purchase a limited stock voucher to get to experience new content because they decided to not make it instanced?

what the everliving flip bad decision was this crap? seriously blizzard? SERIOUSLY? how many Idiotic decisions can one team make?

Well the Server Firsters on my realm will be camping the hell out of the AH for this to buy ALL the invitations so they can just rule the content till they've completed the achivements.

This game was so much better when people just accepted the fact that if they put in less hours and effort than other people, they would be getting less out of the game. It's like complaining that your gym membership didn't give you a six pack within a week of you buying your Gold Card.

Dedication + (Time X Effort) = Reward , not Time = Reward.. Nor Effort = Reward

That being said, the tears are delicious. I hope Blizzard does not cave and gives us more dailies.

Eh, after these changes I'm probably not going to bother with the Brawler's Guild at all. I can afford an invite np, with 800k in reserve. I just don't have any interest in waiting in line to kill a mob. It'd be easy as Prot, but why bother? It won't improve my raid performance.

Besides I'll be too busy grinding the new dailies, with 496 gear on the line.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk' Is funny to see the Blue Posts, is always the same "Your opinion is wrong, we are right cause Blizzard never wrong"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Bad design is bad. Blizzard keeps making these bad decisions. Keep killing your game, arrogant brats.
    You got the THIER game part right...

They can't win either way, people bitch its to easy to gain loot or they bitch its to hard.

Is is me or do the Blues seem like they are being more snarky towards the whiners? They seem like a guild master that's put together a 25 man raid team that was based on "friends first", and then when they can't down a boss they become resentful. Maybe they're finally realizing they created a monster.

Also, quit your whining about BMAH invites. I thought you people were hardcore and better than other people, apparently you value pixels that have no real value in the game anymore, too. Go do some dailies. People that blow 100k or 500k on the invites deserve the slot because they have no respect for the value of gold (as they should, this isn't real life), and the value will depreciate rapidly. I know, I know, if you don't get in on day one you can't be competitive in raids by some twisted logic. This business of earning a thousand gold a day off dailies so you can buy a slot should not stand, nor can we be asked to leave the capital cities because there's important business to be had standing around the fountain in SW or the gates in Org.

Other MMOs implemented scores of dailies with incredible grinds but this one is the most rewarding. When you actually need the currency for something you want, you come up short. My mind is blown at the player demographic that has evolved 8 years later.

Deleted
    This game was so much better when people just accepted the fact that if they put in less hours and effort than other people, they would be getting less out of the game
    Except that I cannot put time and effort soloing bad bosses if I cannot enter in the guild.

Because I was busy soloing bad bosses out in the world instead of living in Auction House.

You realize how stupid design they did ?

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Except that I cannot put time and effort soloing bad bosses if I cannot enter in the guild.

Because I was busy soloing bad bosses out in the world instead of living in Auction House.

You realize how stupid design they did ?
    I definitely don't follow this one. You chose to solo old raids for minimal gold when you could have been doing something more profitable. The idea of games is to perform better at it than most of the other people. If you lack the gold and are using this excuse, this may be the wrong game to be playing.

Man, there is just so much whining these days... I don't know how blue keeps their cool when responding to some of that trash! I understand people have their opinions and they are paying customers, but please give Blizzard a break, or don't be such cry baby and give real/constructive feedback... it's impossible to please 8-10 million subscribers.

Step 1: Buy a single invite (Borrow money from the guild bank if you have to)
    Step 2: Invite everyone in your guild
    Step 3: Have everyone in your guild crowd the arena and throw fruit to disrupt anyone you don't want progressing.
    Step 4: Sell Server First achievement to whoever has the most cash.

Am I missing something here? Because this seems like an incredibly stupid design.

*Edit*
    I don't know why everyone complains you have to BMAH or ask for an invite, that literally won't matter within days. But what bothers me is the stupid long queue to get into the thing because its not instanced, and the fact that other players can disrupt your fight by throwing things from a vendor...
    Last edited by Jerot; 2012-11-06 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    This game was so much better when people just accepted the fact that if they put in less hours and effort than other people, they would be getting less out of the game. It's like complaining that your gym membership didn't give you a six pack within a week of you buying your Gold Card.

Dedication + (Time X Effort) = Reward , not Time = Reward.. Nor Effort = Reward

That being said, the tears are delicious. I hope Blizzard does not cave and gives us more dailies.
    That's an utterly moronic analogy, and argument. There is no reward for "dedication" or "time and effort" here. On one hand it's a shameless attempt to make the BMAH look like more of a success than, from all the feedback I've read, it actually is; and on the other hand, it's an arbitrary gating system to a new feature that doesn't recognise a player's ability in any particular field (PvE or PvP), simply their ability to outbid other players.

I hope you'll be happy every time you're outbid by some kid who plays an hour or less each week, but whose friend or father is bankrolling his bids to the BMAH so he can enjoy something you'll be denied. Those tears would definitely be worth bottling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    The one thing i see from everyone complaining about waiting in line is pure IMPATIENCE! Seriously learn to bloody wait in line for things and hard work and stop wanting everything for free and right away or you will throw all your toys out the pram,getting sick of hearing it now from you whiny ass kids!
    Except for the fact there is a FoS for realm first mixed in there. That is what is causing everyone to go into a frenzy or did you some how overlook that during your e-peen flexing session?
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    The one thing i see from everyone complaining about waiting in line is pure IMPATIENCE! Seriously learn to bloody wait in line for things and hard work and stop wanting everything for free and right away or you will throw all your toys out the pram,getting sick of hearing it now from you whiny ass kids!
    Would you have the same attitude if you had to wait in line to enter instances or raids? How about waiting in line to get your in-game mail? Keep in mind everyone around you is PAYING for their time to play this game, adding a bunch of meaningless waiting is really a douchebag move, its supposed to be a game, not a job. If I want to play for an hour on a particular day, I don't want to spend 45 minutes of it waiting.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    You are all stupid.. Blizzard want the Brawlers guild to be spectated, so one person at a time makes sense and these fights won't last long. Stop being idiots and think things through.
    some one will surely go healer spec and make it last very long, don't worry it will happen, just to annoy people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerot View Post
    Would you have the same attitude if you had to wait in line to enter instances or raids? How about waiting in line to get your in-game mail? Keep in mind everyone around you is PAYING for their time to play this game, adding a bunch of meaningless waiting is really a douchebag move, its supposed to be a game, not a job. If I want to play for an hour on a particular day, I don't want to spend 45 minutes of it waiting.
    Well yeah, it used to be called Attunements, that was your line. Be thankful you don't need to kill SM in a time limit or run across Pandaria or something!
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Jerot View Post
    I don't know why everyone complains you have to BMAH or ask for an invite, that literally won't matter within days. But what bothers me is the stupid long queue to get into the thing because its not instanced, and the fact that other players can disrupt your fight by throwing things from a vendor...
    Yeah thats the biggest problem. Maybe they are trying to force players to server transfer even more from high pop realms so they can actually do content. The fights being non-instanced is the worst decision ever and it wouldnt be too hard to make it a scenario with 1-10 players who can alternate watching and fighting if they really really want the spectator thing. Im just glad I play at off times because if I was playing at after work/school times the queue would be all the way to Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by stratozeus View Post
    Man, there is just so much whining these days... I don't know how blue keeps their cool when responding to some of that trash! I understand people have their opinions and they are paying customers, but please give Blizzard a break, or don't be such cry baby and give real/constructive feedback... it's impossible to please 8-10 million subscribers.
    You're right, it's called giving feedback. Because of their "whining" Blizzard is now aware that people don't like doing dailies. If everyone gave them a break Blizzard would have no clue how the community feels about decisions in the game. So really, all I'm seeing here is YOU whining about customers giving feedback trying to make the game they love to be better. A lot of people don't give feedback, they just quit. People who are passionate about the game tend to voice their opinion and hope it gets better. We need less people like you around imo.

Brawler's Guild: The way blizzard will fill up low pop realms! Fuck you High pop. realms, we didnt think of you, have fun with the competition!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez personally It's a horrible decision to do the whole BMAH thing but thankfully I have like 2492852852852 ridiculous amounts of gold to crush my competition obviously =/

Not so much for the other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an idea they could try - what if the invitations were a 100% drop from mobs that spawn at a somewhat irregular rate, all around the world - or, even a limited-stock item from vendors (like how some crafting recipes are limited-stock) similarly scattered around Azeroth? If they were feeling particularly benevolent, it could be an NPC that spawns randomly in different zones, and you just had to be the first one to talk to him.

It seems to me that these methods would address the issues of flooding the Brawler's Guild by still limiting the number of people able to get in at any given time, but every player would have equal standing in their chances of getting an invitation. Good players with little gold would have as much chance as bad players with a lot, which is a vast improvement on the current model which prefers bad players over good based on their arbitrary capacity for hoarding gold, or worse still, having a friend willing to just give them the gold to buy their invite.