Deleted

Shadow Priest addons?

Good morning everyone.
    Currently playing my SP as i have since Cata, anyway i'm looking to upgrade my UI today, i've seen priests having DOT timers on every creep they dot and show up on their sceern? - Which addon is that?

Also their plate health bars - The dots shows above their heads ? - Which addon is that?

Also an addon to track buffs, like Weapon enchant proc, Trinkets procs and such? - Which addon on that?

Thanks alot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpestoren View Post
    I've seen priests having DOT timers on every creep they dot and show up on their sceern? - Which addon is that?
    Fortexorcist
    DOT Timer

Also their plate health bars - The dots shows above their heads ? - Which addon is that?
    Tidy Plates

Also an addon to track buffs, like Weapon enchant proc, Trinkets procs and such? - Which addon on that?
    Weak Auras
    Need to Know

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning everyone.
    Currently playing my SP as i have since Cata, anyway i'm looking to upgrade my UI today, i've seen priests having DOT timers on every creep they dot and show up on their sceern? - Which addon is that?

ForteXorcist and ForteXorcist:
    My ForteXorcist Settings

I like to use an addon called Event Horizon