1. #1

    Shadow Priest addons?

    Good morning everyone.
    Currently playing my SP as i have since Cata, anyway i'm looking to upgrade my UI today, i've seen priests having DOT timers on every creep they dot and show up on their sceern? - Which addon is that?

    Also their plate health bars - The dots shows above their heads ? - Which addon is that?

    Also an addon to track buffs, like Weapon enchant proc, Trinkets procs and such? - Which addon on that?


    Thanks alot!

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans Keosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpestoren View Post
    I've seen priests having DOT timers on every creep they dot and show up on their sceern? - Which addon is that?
    Fortexorcist
    DOT Timer

    Quote Originally Posted by Drpestoren View Post
    Also their plate health bars - The dots shows above their heads ? - Which addon is that?
    Tidy Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Drpestoren View Post
    Also an addon to track buffs, like Weapon enchant proc, Trinkets procs and such? - Which addon on that?
    Weak Auras
    Need to Know

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral Frmercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Probably Sleeping
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpestoren View Post
    Good morning everyone.
    Currently playing my SP as i have since Cata, anyway i'm looking to upgrade my UI today, i've seen priests having DOT timers on every creep they dot and show up on their sceern? - Which addon is that?

    Also an addon to track buffs, like Weapon enchant proc, Trinkets procs and such? - Which addon on that?

    ForteXorcist and ForteXorcist:
    My ForteXorcist Settings

  4. #4
    I like to use an addon called Event Horizon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •