CRZ in regards to pet/rare farming

Hey, Im sure there are a lot of posts about it But

Ive been trying to farm a rare scourged whelping past couple of days. And others in storm peaks. But what recently has pissed me off about the CRZ is that i can see them on flight paths but cant when i get there, and what takes the cake even more is that i saw TLPD while flying to Uld only to find out that it was in my realm zone not the CRZ and therefore i couldnt have access to it. They really need to fix this and have a opt in/out type of thing... I understand it all for questing, But i pref questing on my own, So why should i have to do CRZ
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

You need to post your opinion on this on the official forums, and not here if your want your voice heard by Blizzard.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Yeah been there done that... Always get told to go to the "offical" post.
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

I just want Ban'thalos on my fucking hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Yeah been there done that... Always get told to go to the "offical" post.
    Then there is not any more you can do (that i know of).
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    You need to post your opinion on this on the official forums, and not here if your want your voice heard by Blizzard.
    Why? GC has admitted they take feedback from fan sites more seriously than from their own forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmai View Post
    Why? GC has admitted they take feedback from fan sites more seriously than from their own forums
    +1 to that man !