Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Does this mean you're unsubbing now?
    While Diogenes was relaxing in the sunlight in the morning, Alexander, thrilled to meet the famous philosopher, asked if there was any favour he might do for him. Diogenes replied, "Yes, stand out of my sunlight". Alexander then declared, "If I were not Alexander, then I should wish to be Diogenes", to which Diogenes replied, "If I were not Diogenes, I should also wish to be Diogenes."

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I never said it was easy. The point still remains, someone (more-so especially someone of your class) did it at 85, which had a LOT less stats (especially HP) on the gear and making a thread about soloing it at 90 is dumb.

    Why do you think people won't be making threads when their guild clears 6/6h (MSV) when they are all decked in T15 gear and a 30% debuff. It's pointless... to make a thread about it.

    Also, I'm not bashing you for doing something you found fun, I'm bashing you for making a thread about it.
    Why do you feel the need to bash? Maybe you should try not bashing people over the slightest thing. The op achieved something he felt was worthwhile achieving, i doubt he gives a shit if someone else did it.


    GZ op.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I never said it was easy. The point still remains, someone (more-so especially someone of your class) did it at 85, which had a LOT less stats (especially HP) on the gear and making a thread about soloing it at 90 is dumb.

    Why do you think people won't be making threads when their guild clears 6/6h (MSV) when they are all decked in T15 gear and a 30% debuff. It's pointless... to make a thread about it.

    Also, I'm not bashing you for doing something you found fun, I'm bashing you for making a thread about it.
    And i made the thread cause i wanted people to check it out and try to push and finish any solo they may be working on that they put a lot of time into as well.

    yes 90 is easyer then 85 never said it wasn't.

    If you don't have anything nice/decent to say just don't post no one asked you to read it you decided to.

    Would you rather see a thread that talks about something someone did and enjoyed doing that isn't a troll/flamebait or a stupid ass thread that was ment to troll/flamebait.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by runawaybishop View Post
    Why do you feel the need to bash? Maybe you should try not bashing people over the slightest thing. The op achieved something he felt was worthwhile achieving, i doubt he gives a shit if someone else did it.


    GZ op.
    I'm not bashing him for something he did that he found fun. The point is that it's completely stupid to make a thread about it, like it was a big deal, when someone already did it at 85, someone of his class. It's not like he was a clothie or something.

    Imagine if people made threads for everything and anything they found... fun.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    MOUSE CLICKER!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

    Jk, grats bro
    Thanks a lot and ya im a mouse clicker LOL.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 07:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I'm not bashing him for something he did that he found fun. The point is that it's completely stupid to make a thread about it, like it was a big deal, when someone already did it at 85, someone of his class. It's not like he was a clothie or something.

    Imagine if people made threads for everything and anything they found... fun.
    MMO-champ would be a better place I'm sure many others like myself are tired of the flamebait/trolling threads that get made and tired of the asshole posts people make on these threads.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 07:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Does this mean you're unsubbing now?
    Subbed until the 27th and i got guild members that really want me to resub so atm its in the black of my mind if I'm going to or not but thx for asking.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-06 at 07:35 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I'm not bashing him for something he did that he found fun. The point is that it's completely stupid to make a thread about it, like it was a big deal, when someone already did it at 85, someone of his class. It's not like he was a clothie or something.

    Imagine if people made threads for everything and anything they found... fun.
    You are the thread police now? Maybe you found the thread title confusing?

    Sucks to be you if this is all it takes to get annoyed.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by runawaybishop View Post
    You are the thread police now? Maybe you found the thread title confusing?

    Sucks to be you if this is all it takes to get annoyed.
    Ya i wish people would read the thread more cause i did say.

    before anyone yells at me i know this kill has been done a lot i just wanted everyone to check it out
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  8. #28
    I just want to say congratulations on the kill. I know anyone that attempts solos like these is never fun until you get it. Yes it has been done but really, congrats, and enjoy it. (And the clicking made me go back too lol, oh man, i dread those days now. I seriously suggest going keybinding! I know this has the title gladiator on it, but I suggest this to start. It is where I started and it made a ton of sense.

    http://elitistjerks.com/blogs/2949-y...inding_part_i/
    There are also other links he has on specific class guides on keybinding, particularly mage and druid, but you can get the general picture and apply it to your own class!

    My friend actually made this WAAAAAAAAY back when on Shattered Hand.

    I KNOW everyone has their own opinion on how to keybind, but i found this set to personally be a good mix between pvp/raiding. (and yes i strafe, never turn)

    Anywho, congrats on the kill! Now try it with another class! I have successfully done it on DK and Paladin. almost with my monk and almost with a hunter.. the hunter is the hardest. (I seriously only leveld the hunter just to try solos in a different way than DK/pally.
    Goodluck to future solos! (Have you done ulduar 10m. every single boss. and yes thorim can be done solo but not algalon unless you hunter! Maybe try older 10m runs you use to do on 25 now for added difficulty. or up the anty to heroic!)

    Edit: feel free to message me if you ever feel the want to go keybinds and need help!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Crianthia View Post
    I just want to say congratulations on the kill. I know anyone that attempts solos like these is never fun until you get it. Yes it has been done but really, congrats, and enjoy it. (And the clicking made me go back too lol, oh man, i dread those days now. I seriously suggest going keybinding! I know this has the title gladiator on it, but I suggest this to start. It is where I started and it made a ton of sense.

    http://elitistjerks.com/blogs/2949-y...inding_part_i/
    There are also other links he has on specific class guides on keybinding, particularly mage and druid, but you can get the general picture and apply it to your own class!

    My friend actually made this WAAAAAAAAY back when on Shattered Hand.

    I KNOW everyone has their own opinion on how to keybind, but i found this set to personally be a good mix between pvp/raiding. (and yes i strafe, never turn)

    Anywho, congrats on the kill! Now try it with another class! I have successfully done it on DK and Paladin. almost with my monk and almost with a hunter.. the hunter is the hardest. (I seriously only leveld the hunter just to try solos in a different way than DK/pally.
    Goodluck to future solos! (Have you done ulduar 10m. every single boss. and yes thorim can be done solo but not algalon unless you hunter! Maybe try older 10m runs you use to do on 25 now for added difficulty. or up the anty to heroic!)
    I have done the first wing of Uld10 and got stuck at Kologarn due to his right arm grabbing me and then he despawns.

    I am officially done with ICC unless i try 25mans i am working on TOC atm i have done the first 2 boss's but faction champs have become a pain and I'm working on them now.

    I do plan to push threw both TOC/Uld as much as i can solo this week.

    Sooner or later i may learn to keybind just never really tryed to.

    I will also say out of all the solo's i did in ICC lady deathwhisper and Lich king is the 2 most hard and because of DPS/Adds

    I did have to have help on Deathbringer Saurfang because when the add's came out i could not down them fast before he got healed off them

    Also Festergut i had to bring in 1 more dps cause of lack of dps i dropped the stack once with DS but the 2nd time around it killed me around 20%.

    Also ran into the same problem with bloodqueen with the bite it was a lack of dps *i went as ret* and died at 40% many times pulling 85k dps.

    And I 1shot Professor Putricide it was a easy fight.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-06 at 07:53 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  10. #30
    I never had a problem with kologarn doing that.. I think what you may be doing is running out too far. When i did it, I always strafed left and right infront of his face with lasers attacking and cleaving the shit out of his right arm. (it does do damage to him too so why not right?) otherwise i would sit there and poke his nose til he died. Faction champs is a duzy, at 90 its easier, but before you had to sit there and attack them for literally an hour till the healers go oom... and bring a scrapbot.. i had to repair my gear around the hour mark. I actually think Mione did this as well. but at 90 with more burst, time the cds right is all i can say.

    I enjoyed the Yogg saron fight the most out of all solos, and mimiron firefighter.. those two i did at 85 and it pushed me to the limits on my skill.. and there is something satisfying hearing Yogg say his thing at the end and go "wwwhshshshshsshsshhhh".. felt good. lol
    Last edited by Crianthia; 2012-11-06 at 07:56 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Crianthia View Post
    I never had a problem with kologarn doing that.. I think what you may be doing is running out too far. When i did it, I always strafed left and right infront of his face with lasers attacking and cleaving the shit out of his right arm. (it does do damage to him too so why not right?) otherwise i would sit there and poke his nose til he died. Faction champs is a duzy, at 90 its easier, but before you had to sit there and attack them for literally an hour till the healers go oom... and bring a scrapbot.. i had to repair my gear around the hour mark. I actually think Mione did this as well. but at 90 with more burst, time the cds right is all i can say.
    I stayed close and no matter where I standed he keeps grabbing me and despawning I do admit I have not put many try's into him yet I do plan to push past him this week i really wanted my LK kill so that became number 1 on my list.

    as for faction champs ya i try to repent one of the healers and down the other but repent gets taken off fast.

    As i said I'm going to push hard in Uld this week cause I really want to try to solo yogg.

    Edit: I am thinking of making a hunter and trying solo's with it if I decide to stay subbed. I also got a DK in works but ill only make a new toon once I feel I have gotten as far as I could on my paladin.

    Edit2: Also rotface was a cake walk and Blood Prince Council I 1shot but had to heal threw a lot of the damage was a few moments where i could have died if I didn't watch what I was doing.

    Edit3:I did solo Ony25 man it took around 45mins because as a prot pally i only got 2 ability's to use at range for the 2nd phase LOL. also I had so many adds on me I had to keep SoL on to heal.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-06 at 08:21 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  12. #32
    Epic! rawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Solihull, UK
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Subbed until the 27th and i got guild members that really want me to resub so atm its in the black of my mind if I'm going to or not but thx for asking.
    Bit OT maybe, but do you often have dark thoughts or urges to hurt puppies? This may not be the best forum for airing your psychosis, but professional help is out there if needed! Best of luck with your future endeavours.
    Keeping it url since 1864.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    MOUSE CLICKER!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

    Jk, grats bro
    hahahaha, made my day man

    OP: Gratz for the kill.
    Last edited by arth; 2012-11-07 at 07:36 AM.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Bit OT maybe, but do you often have dark thoughts or urges to hurt puppies? This may not be the best forum for airing your psychosis, but professional help is out there if needed! Best of luck with your future endeavours.
    Was any of that really needed all i did was answer a question.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 07:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by arth View Post
    hahahaha, made my day man

    OP: Gratz for the kill.
    thanks a lot I'm working on Uld10 now I already downed the first 4 boss's tomorrow I plan to do more.

    "The first 4 boss's is a cake walk I tryed to do Flame lav with some towers up but I don't have the Gear Scale for it atm I wipe around 50m hp its total hp is 88m with all towers up*

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 07:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    Well grats to you!

    Well one thing I have to comment on is that the recount window is the widest i've seen so far
    What do you mean?
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-07 at 07:50 AM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  15. #35
    Epic! rawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Solihull, UK
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Was any of that really needed all i did was answer a question.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 07:39 AM ----------

    thanks a lot I'm working on Uld10 now I already downed the first 4 boss's tomorrow I plan to do more.

    "The first 4 boss's is a cake walk I tryed to do Flame lav with some towers up but I don't have the Gear Scale for it atm I wipe around 50m hp its total hp is 88m with all towers up*

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 07:40 AM ----------

    What do you mean?
    Hey, you're the one with the black mind! and you said ask anything....
    Keeping it url since 1864.

  16. #36
    Moderator Malthanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Not nearly out of the way enough
    Posts
    4,690
    I'm fairly certain when he said "ask anything", he meant the video. Let's try to stay on topic, okay?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    I'm fairly certain when he said "ask anything", he meant the video. Let's try to stay on topic, okay?
    Ya anything related to the topic.

    Like any solo's people may want to see me try to solo something or anything about that fight itself.

    "Plan to clear more in Uld10 today did the first 4 last night"

    Or comment on the video
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-07 at 07:13 PM.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID/Friend Code: Jtbrig7390 No FC at this time.
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •