Deleted

Endless Eclipse Tour - Dreadlord Gorach + Regulos with CM_Elrar!!

So I had the priviledge of joining CM_Elrar for a quick look around the end bosses in Endless Eclipse, anyways Enjoy!

Dat Regulos.

File that under OMFGTHATSFUCKINGINCREDIBLE!!!!...ahem... looking good. Elrar, thanks for participating in that mini vid with/for Seatin.

I assume this is a preview of your entire video?
    If so I look forward to seeing more.

Deleted
    Wow, that looks beyond epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice video, looks like the xpac is going to deliver, not that I doubted it would.

Oholy-that's pretty badass...

Regulos! Holy flippin' balls!

15+ Year Old Account
    i just got those giddy jitters, just sucks that I will have to find a new guild in order to see this content though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear Scott Hartsman and Hal Hanlin have issued a bounty on your head

Regulos looks like one of those epic gaming moments you never forget, like first time seeing Ragnaros come out of the lava (old skool 40-man days from seven years back), or Kil'jaeden pop up, or Laethys transform into her coin form, looks awesome...

Gatekeeper boss though seems to have an interestingly small space to fight him in, don't stand in the purple goo !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I assume this is a preview of your entire video?
    If so I look forward to seeing more.
    I'm afraid that is it for the meantime, we had a few technical difficulties and time constraints ^^

Thursday I somehow ended up in some EU Community round table podcast, with all the EU community managers, Simon and Nick from the Zone development team, long story short, There's going to be some Community Roundtable Podcast on a german RIFT fansite with me asking questions for an hour ^^

I got a load of people's skypes and they are sending me when its done...
    Things I found out:
    • Mount speeds are meant to be 130% and 150%, not 150% and 200%
    • Some Puzzles Award Exclusive Dimensions
    • The Dev's loved Skarjjs jumping puzzle on beta
    • Puzzles are 100% more Evil
    • There are going to be painful achivements for people like Deltrus ^^
    • There are a few achievements on Live that no one in the world has currently got (didn't specificy which)
    • Volan is the only "Super Collosi" encounter, If he goes down well, they will look at making more 'Volan' type encounters in upcoming patches, basically make loads of threads of the forums saying how much you love Volan!
    • Some of the Dev's never played WOW and didn't get my references
    • Zones are designed to have a specific feel to them, apprently there is some sort of underground temple in Cape Jule that you don't realise your on it... till your on it :O
    • Nick listened to my feedback and added lots more beer to the bar in tempest bay, I like him
    • Nick sounds like he's on a hill
    • German people love british accents

Those are all I can remember from the top of my head, but I'll be sure to share the roundtable when it comes up

Thanks for everyone who sent me questions, a lot where regarding raiding which unfortunately these Dev's or Elrar couldn't answer to much in detail, but with a little bit of persistence hopefully I can get Mr Adam H himself on my channel shortly after the release of Storm Legion :P

Interesting video...
    Some kind of extraordinary enviroment in that raid.
    P.S.
    Seatin provides some useful information about this game and I think he should be promoted to moderator

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post

• There are going to be painful achivements for people like Deltrus ^^

For those wondering, I asked a few questions, but the one this refers to is.... "I'd also like to know if they have any plans for an "Insane in the Membrane" achievement akin to what WoW has, I REALLY miss my Insane title! Give me a PAINFUL grind, damn it! >"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eltress/simple
    (I was... and still am, very insane.)
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I think he should be promoted to moderator
    That's not how it works by the way. While I think Seatin is a terrific poster and very knowledgeable about the game we just don't arbitrarily "promote" people he can certainly apply for moderator position but who's to say he wants it? It's not all unicorn and rainbows and does take time to do other things that he may not want to commit too. Anyways just an FYI a moderator position isn't the same as an editorial writer but anyone who meets the post requirements for a particular forum is welcome to apply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    That's not how it works by the way. While I think Seatin is a terrific poster and very knowledgeable about the game we just don't arbitrarily "promote" people he can certainly apply for moderator position but who's to say he wants it? It's not all unicorn and rainbows and does take time to do other things that he may not want to commit too. Anyways just an FYI a moderator position isn't the same as an editorial writer but anyone who meets the post requirements for a particular forum is welcome to apply.
    Haha, yea while I know a lot about RIFT and do all these video's and stuff like that, I don't think I'd be the best Moderator in the world, I mean Azuri and Edge do a great job so there is no real need ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Ok That's clear ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Ok That's clear ^_^
    I appreciate the compliment none the less tho ^_^