I think the place of the Black Market Auction House should be changed.
I think the auctioneer should be a part of the Black Market and not the main thing.
What if there was the following added to the Black Market
- Auctioneer (like there is currently)
- Vendors with different limited stuff. (Remember that goblin merchant with an ogre guard between Ratchet and Crossroads? He had limited items as well.)
- A bank where all your characters (of the same realm??) can drop/withdraw stuff from for easy stuff trading between alts.
- A not so perfect disenchanter NPC. Disenchanting may fail and items will be lost.
- A not so perfect lockpicker NPC. Lockboxes wont always open. And on rare occasions the box will be deformed and lost.
I think improving the BMAH is as simple as removing it. There are far better ways of bringing back "unobtainable" items than restricting it to AH whores.
Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.