Thread: Guild theft

Deleted

Guild theft

Hello.
    So i just logged in this morning only to find the guildbanks flasks and bloodspirits stolen.
    Apparently an officer withdrew them and switched servers.

I'm just wondering if we should just accept it or if we can contact a GM for help?

Contact a GM, though if his account wasn't hacked they may not take action.

they won't take action. You gave the person the options to do it, it's the risk you take. Thanks though, we hadn't had this topic yet the past week.

Well the best answer i can give: Try to contact a GM and see if they can help in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    they won't take action. You gave the person the options to do it, it's the risk you take. Thanks though, we hadn't had this topic yet the past week.
    Actually they will return the items, The items belong to the guild. Not one individual, i have had a guild i was in cleaned by someone and they transferd. Everything was back in there a day later.

Deleted
    They dont care about it. Guildmaster gave him permission to take things from GB so all the things are gone. It happend to me and my brothers guild and gm just told us that he have permission to take things and we should be more careful in the future who we give permission.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Actually they will return the items, The items belong to the guild. Not one individual, i have had a guild i was in cleaned by someone and they transferd. Everything was back in there a day later.
    It has been said since WOTLK, if you give someone access to guild banks, then you get what you deserve.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

If he wasn't hacked I don't think you can do anything about it. You gave him the rights so it is in theory his right to grab whatever he likes from your guildbank.

What you can do is warn the guild he is in now and probably get him kicked out. Do it in private messaging though and not publicly on the forums.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for the answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear your trust in a person of leadership was misplaced. That's never fun to experience.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

That sucks. Best you can do is lodge a GM ticket and hope for a good response. Please feel free to post your response here as well
    RETH

Deleted
    They won't take action in this case. When you give another player access to whatever is in the bank, he is free to do whatever he want without any punishment. You can try contacting a GM, but doubt he will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Aah, you haven't played since the implementation of guild banks I see. They don't >_> they will say it's a risk you take, and it's your own fault if it goes wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm that they don't. As late as last week my guild bank was the target of a theft. Luckily there was only minor things, and I even got the thief saying in /g that he intended on STEALING it, and had no intend on giving this back and such. I caught it all on both screenies and in a chat-log addon but the GMs doesn't do anything.