Thread: tag you're it

tag you're it

i don't get why they changed it.

now people sit and wait while you clear around a rare, wait for you to bring the rare to 10% then stun you and you get one shotted. by the time you rezz, the alliance have looted and they are gone.

it was much better for pvp before, where people would actually fight for a kill. this is just rediculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the purpose for all this world PvP was folks to duked it out for contestable bosses. Now it's reduced who tags it?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Saves them having to kill it I guess.

Not sure how the title related though, apart from "tag".

10+ Year Old Account
    Play a PvE server if you find this to be a big problem. I know you might enjoy a PvP server, which is what you might say, but if you do enjoy it, this thread speaks otherwise.

Deleted
    Nobody hurts my precious Yorrik except for me! So I slap anyone who does, and kill him in cold blood while waving my compass at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Nobody hurts my precious Yorrik except for me! So I slap anyone who does, and kill him in cold blood while waving my compass at them.
    Gah! Now you're making me angry!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

It's great when people try this shit on you as a hunter. BM/human racial trinket, readiness, etc. Never lose.

It would be great if there was a solution to pvp problems. Like a server where pvp is disabled by default. I bet that would solve it.