Account-Wide Achievements

Addition of this system was a good thought but there are things that feel weird atm like honorable kills. Achievements are shared but HKs are not so i start over that achi with every char i play. Isn't that weird and shouldn't it be fixed. 2nd is reputation, the thought with mop factions is comprhensible but why dont we share reputations with old expansion factions. i've played different chars through different expansions, now i have like 0 reputations at exalted, so i can not go for the exalted or diplomat or similar things. thanks.

HKs are shared, but only for the "bigger" ones(I think the first one that shows account wide progress is 25k, could be wrong)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

If you're aiming for The Exalted, you need your character to re-level to Exalted with all the factions. Having the achievements doesn't mean you can't go earn exalted with them anymore. It just means you'll get an achievement you already have. In your reputation pane, you'll notice your reputation hasn't carried over, so ignore the Account Wide System and go farm your achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    HKs are shared, but only for the "bigger" ones(I think the first one that shows account wide progress is 25k, could be wrong)
    i mean i have like 5 k hks in 3 chars shouldnt i be granted for 10k achi ?

secondly will i get others summed to 25 k once i get past it